Chapter ⑨: High School Graduation

Lucy's POV

Today is my high school graduation! I was getting dressed in the robe that we would wear during graduation. My robe had to be a little bigger than my normal size because of my pregnant belly. I walked out of my room and into the hallway. When I walked out, Natsu was standing at the doorway.

"You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yup. Try not to throw up while we're in the car," I said. Natsu started to scratch the back of his head.

"Hehehe.... I don't think I'll be able to not vomit," Natsu said. I giggled. We both headed outside and into the car, or a taxi at least.

♦︎After the ceremony♦︎

We threw our caps in the air as the ceremony came to an end. I looked at Natsu and smiled at him. He looked back and grinned. Now I can marry Natsu since we're not in high school no more! Natsu kissed my lips as people started to make their way out. When we pulled away, some people had already left.

"Now I can marry you, future wifey!" Natsu kissed me once more. After we pulled away, Natsu then kissed my belly.

"And our future kiddo," He said, smiling at me. I smiled back. Natsu then picked me up bridal style and took me home.

♪The next day♪

Natsu's POV

I'm glad I can now finally marry Luce. But that wouldn't happen until after we have the child. I was getting tired and decided to take a nap. But, I couldn't sleep at all because Luce was taking me out to help her buy stuff. Mostly it was food, and the rest was just stuff for her. I'm just super hungry!

"Luce~! I wanna go home!" I whined, getting bored at the store. Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Can you wait? Please? I have to get 2 more things," Luce replied.

"Ahh fine!" I said.

♦︎Back from the supermarket♦︎

Luce is in the kitchen making food for the both of us. I go up behind her and hug her.

"Natsu, stop! I'm gonna burn the food!" Lucy said. I let go of her and went back to the couch.

"Hey Luce, how much longer till we can actually get married?" I asked Luce childishly. Lucy giggled.

"In 6-7, maybe 8 months from now," Lucy said, rubbing her belly. I sighed in disappointment.

"But that seems like forever!!!" I whined. She rolled her eyes.

"I know but I don't want to get married when I look like this!" Lucy said. But it seems like a million years!!! I'm not good at waiting.

Lucy's POV

About a week later

Me and Natsu went out on a mini date today and we went to the carnival. We didn't go on that many rides because of Natsu's motion sickness. We mostly played games. Natsu won prizes for me and I barley won anything!

"No fair! How are you so lucky?!" I whined at Natsu. He was grinning.

"I don't know! Guess it was just luck!" Natsu was scratching the back of his head. I pouted. He chucked.

"Can we just go back? I'm tired," I said. Natsu nodded. Being pregnant is really uncomfortable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Holy crap I'm sorry that this chapter is short! But love me children I updated a fucking chapter! I'm sorry it's boring, I haven't written this story in a while so I lost sight in this a bit >_<
Idek when chapter 10 will come out but it will! Arigato minna!

~ Pinky