Chapter 1

Sophia's POV

I just came back from work as a makeup artist for a local kdrama shooting, I've been working there for the last few months... I was stressed out because I had just gotten fired from my job , I had a fight with one of the actors who pushed me away while I was dabbing his face...and he just complained about be to the manager and they fired me !!All of the actors are always so rude to the makeup artists!! They always look down on us !! I just wanted to sleep now... I opened the door and saw my mom crying on the couch... I quickly went up to her and asked her what's wrong... She said nothing... I looked up to see my dad in a bad mood.. I figured that they must have had a fight and I was frustrated at this point!! Like I just had a bad day and now they were fighting!! I just went over to my dad and asked him. "What the heck happened dad?!"
"Nothing, go to your room " he said in a cold tone..
I let out a sign and went over to my room ...
I changed and went to my 13yr old sister's room and found her crying aswell..
"What happened Sarah?!! Are you okay!? I asked.
"No soph nothing is okay!! I can't stand them!! They both are always fighting.. I hate him so much!! He cheated on our mom with a girl way too young than him and is now accusing our mom of cheating!! I can't just watch our mom suffer like this everyday!! Can we please leave Busan?! I don't want to stay here!! Please let's just leaveee......" Sarah started sobbing..
"Don't worry Sarah we'll think of something!! For now, please don't cry" I consoled her and left her room..
I just went over to my room and jumped on my bed.. Thoughts were all over my head..I never actually loved my dad.. he was always comparing me to others and never actually loved me , he was always mean to my mom who was still sweet and caring to him ... He even cheated on my mom several times with younger girls .. and my mom still forgave him every time..I literally hated him !!! And Sarah did too!! We just wanted to leave this household and take our mom along with us.. THATS IT !! We are leaving Busan tomorrow WITH my sister and mother ...We would be heading to Seoul where my grandmother live.. we would live there for a few weeks and then would rent an apartment...I had saved up enough from the makeup job to rent an apartment!! That's it .. we are leaving this hell...