Chapter 5

Sophia's pov

It's been 2 weeks since I started working at bighit.... Everything is amazing there!! And we just moved into our new apartment, that I bought with my money from the makeup gig at the kdrama... Everything is in its place.. I'm really happy... but there is one thing that I'm worried about...

I didn't mention this before but I have a boyfriend... His name is Hwang hyunjin.. I didn't have enough time to tell him that I moved away from Busan.... but I'm afraid that if I tell him now, he would be mad at me...

You see, hyunjin is a great boyfriend and I love him so much!! But he can be a bit possessive sometimes and he wont let me go anywhere before telling him or asking for his permission

(Author's note)- no hate to hyunjin, this is just a character and I love him..

I am going to call him today and tell him that I moved away from Busan.. and then I'll go to work!
_________________________________________

Jimin's POV

Today was the 3rd day of shooting Butter's mv and I'm just so excited ! This song is gonna be so good and army will love this!! I arrived at the set and met my manager.. he told me that the shoot will start at 2pm.. and it's 10am now .. I will have to wait for 4 hours until my scene because they are gonna shoot Jungkook and taehyung's solo shots first...

I will get my makeup done though... Where is my new makeup artist though? What was her name? Sss .?... Sophia! Yea that was her name! Sophia should have been here till now! Maybe she lost track of time! No worries, my scene is gonna start pretty late anyways....

*Door knocking*

Oh that must be her... "Come in!" I say
She comes in... But something seems off about her.. she isn't her usual self who greets me with her smile... Something is wrong with her.. her eyes are kind of puffy .. as if she cried....

"Good morning Sophia!" I greet her
"Good morning sir" she said in a low voice not making eye contact..

She laid her tools on the vanity table and started applying primer on my face ..
I look at her .. and yes her eyes were puffy, but she also has tears in her eyes..

After 15 minutes, my makeup was almost done.. she was spraying the setting spray on my face.. and said
"It's done sir.." with the faintest fake smile on her face...

I asked her " hey I'm sorry if it's too personal but are you okay? You seem tired and sick"

"No I'm perfectly fine ! Thank you so much for asking sir" she said

I could see the tears in her eyes as she tried to hide that she wasn't okay..

"Are you sure !? You have tears in you eyes! I would be happy to talk to you! " I said

She just burst out crying in front of me.. she looked like she was in so much pain.. I got up from my seat and patted her back .. and told her to sit on the sofa inside the van..

And I asked her what happened....

_________________________________________

Sophia's POV

Why would he break up with me .... Couldn't he understand my situation? I was in a genuine situation and he just left me like that because I left Busan without telling him? I cannot believe this ...

I cried for an hour... I loved him so much.. just to get this back ... I still have to go to work ... I could have skipped work but today and tomorrow were the last two day for the MV shoot ...

I arrived at the set and noticed that my eyes were puffy.. I wanted to wear a mask but I didn't have one.. oh no it will be so embarassing in front of all the people... Maybe I'll try to avoid eye contact as much as possible..

I checked the timenand saw that I was 30 minutes late ... Shoot.. I went to jimin's van and knocked.. "come in!" I heard .. I entered the van while looking down... He greeted me and I greeted him...

I was applying the primer on his face when he looked at me .. obviously staring at the puffiness of my face... His eyes reminded me of how hyunjin used to look at me .... I felt my eyes well up.. as I forced it back in and finished the rest of his makeup..

"It's done sir" I said

" hey I'm sorry if it's too personal but are you okay? You seem tired and sick" he asked

Oh no was it that obvious? I can't tell him he's a famous star and he has more important things to do other than listen to me talking.... I miss hyunjin so much and the memories we made together.. I feel tears in my eyes again..

"Are you sure !? You have tears in you eyes! I would be happy to talk to you! " He said..

And I just couldn't control it anymore...I don't know what got into me but I cried like someone had died... Jimin looked concerned and came over to me and patted my back and told me to sit on the sofa..

He asked me what happened and I gave in... And told him the whole story... My family stuff and hyunjin....

It felt good to talk to someone about it but i shouldn't have done it.. he's a famous star and he has better things to do ... It felt awkward tbh... But he was listening to me pretty well and comforted me ... It felt good but it wasn't right ... I'm just a makeup artist, not his friend...

_________________________________________