Prologue

In the vast canvas of existence, love is like a bright thread weaving through everything. It is more than just a feeling; it is a strong force that helps us in good times and tough times. Imagine it as the sun rising, bringing warmth even to our darkest moments. Love is like a guide, helping us find our way through all the challenges and problems that come our way. It's like an anchor, keeping us steady when life gets stormy. Life, with all its ups and downs, becomes really meaningful in the presence of love. Life becomes really special with love, but in some families, it can be hard to find the love you want because of cultural rules. These rules shape what's expected, making the journey a bit tricky. But love is strong and simple. It's worth facing every difficulty and problem because love makes our journey special. Whether it's the happy times or the hard times, love gives us strength to keep going. As we go through our own stories, the story of love is like a light, encouraging us to face problems with determination. To sum it up, life has its tough moments, but it's the strong power of love that lights up our path, making every struggle meaningful.

Please let me know if you liked the prologue or not.
Thanks for reading until now, though.