⋆。‧˚ʚ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ. ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ 2010, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 9ᴛʜ. ɞ˚‧。⋆
⋆。‧˚ʚ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ. ɞ˚‧。⋆

          "Meal time!" A nun called, ringing a bell as she walked with her hand tucked under her arm. Children from the ages of ten to eight teen began to file out of rooms, their hands tucked behind their backs like proper, upstanding citizens.

          "Dante?" Duncan asked, trying to snap Dante from the daze he had been set in has he had his nose dug into his medical book. Dante snapped back to reality with a start, looking at him in surprise as he slipped off the small headphones that were plugged into his cassette player. "It's meal time." Duncan said with a smile, tapping his hand on the edge of the desk before he left the room. Dante let out a sigh, grabbing his bone shaped bookmark and tucking it in between the pages of his book before grabbing it as well as his small statuary bag and notebook, his cassette player making it's way into his small side bag as he tucked the rest of his items into it as well.

          He made his way out of his room and to the dining hall, taking his normal spot at a booth table in the corner where he sat alone. He set his stuff down, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked up to the line that would surve him the food he most likely wouldn't finish, but would attempt to as his therapist had begun to track his weight.

          "Peanut butter and jelly?" The lunch lady asked, receiving a nod from Dante. She gave a smile, sliding the tray over to him. He piled jello, carrots, a cookie and some watermelon onto his plate before retiring to his booth in the corner once more where he put his headphones back on his head. He took small nibbles of each food item, flipping through the pages of his book as he wrote notes apoun notes in his notebook. Dante has never been social, he's always been deemed as 'different' so, when he arrived at Ophelia's Correctional School and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder as well as autism and high anxiety, he felt something of relief. It was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, one that had weighing him down since he was little.

          A small chiming began to call over the intercom, ringing over the entire dining hall. Dante began to pack his things up, tucking this away before slipping his bag onto his shoulder and grabbing his trash. As he made his way out of the dining hall he dumped the trash into the bin, waving to the cook who gave him a small smile as well as a nod in return as she continued to clean. Dante sighed, 'Take on Me' by a-ha filling his ears as he made his way back to his dorm. He was happy that he no longer had to share a dorm, sure, his past dorm mates hadn't been horrible but it was small things that drove him mad. Like the sound of them tapping their foot or pencil while he was trying to study, or the whistling of their nose as he tried to sleep, not to the mention the particular time when one of his dorm mates seemed to be cursed with a pencil that made a noise in which made Dante's skin crawl horribly.

          Pushing the door to his room open, his set his bag on his desk as he shut the door behind him. He slid his headphones off, smiling at the quiet peace that was his room. He set the small headphones down, shedding the cardigan off his back (which he neatly hug on the back of the door, just as he had been taught.) as before walking over to his small closet. Humming, he searched for a moment, pulling out pajamas that consistented of basketball shorts and a worn out band T-shirt that had 'KISS' written in big, jagged letters across the front. He made his way to his bathroom that extended off from his room, one he had been given because the idea of sharing one with other teenage boys made his skin crawl as well as the fact that his first week at Ophelia's Correctional School, he had been subject to many.. Creative... Ways to be bullied in the bathroom. These bullying scenes resulted in a rather bloody scene and well, it wasn't Dante's blood.