Gay sex wit the homies

Decided to add some Domson to this because yes

This chapter will contain a lot of...

horny

Dom's POV

Ughh, being a parent is exhausting. Autumn is mad at me because I won't let her go to a strip club with her friends and Mars and Awsten are  always fucking. I literally found them going at it in the studio one time.

My kid is literally getting more action than me. Fook, I need to get some dick. It's been far too long. The thing is I don't really know anyone who's up for it. Adam is busy with whatever, but he'll make out with me every now and then to cheer me up. Tom is...I don't know, he's just Tom. Oli....hmmmm. Fook he's on tour.

Ughhhhhhhh.

"Dad!!!" Mars yelled as they came into my room.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"I hate to ask this- but, do you have a condom?" They laughed, out of breath. They were probably in the middle of something with Aws.

"I- uh yeah?" I said, completely baffled. I reached into my bedside drawer and gave it to them.

"Thanks, love ya!" They grinned, running out of my room and into theirs.

SEE?!? My 15 year old is getting more action than me. Wow.

I scrolled through my messages, looking for someone to fuck. I'm desperate. My dick twitched when I found the perfect guy.

Colson.

I pressed the call icon and put it to my ear. The line rang until he finally picked up.

"Hey, Dom! What's up?"

Okay, how do I ask him this without sounding like a horny creep?

"Wanna fuck?"

That- that is not how I was supposed to do that-.

"I-um- right now? Sure!"

Oh thank fook.

"I'll be over at your place in ten." I smiled before hanging up. Okay... don't screw this up Dom. You got this.

*10 mins later*

Colson's POV

Dominic Harrison is coming over to my place. Right now. To have sex. Oh. My. Fuck.

Knock knock.

Oh shit. I don't know if I can do this. Sure i've had gay sex before, but not with someone I actually truly cared about. What if this is like a one time thing and then we never talk to each other again? Shit.

"Hi Dom-"

I opened the door to greet him, but clearly he had other plans. He wasted no time and smashed his huge lips on mine. He slammed the door closed and pinned me against the wall. His lips pressed on mine harshly, but I didn't mind at all. He didn't even slip his tongue in before he took off his shirt. I scanned my eyes over his bare chest, not realizing that I was staring. He giggled at me, knocking me out of my trance. I chuckled to myself before taking my shirt off as well and throwing it to the side. I reconnected our lips, sliding my tongue into his mouth this time.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Tap my shoulder twice if you want me to stop." He ordered, his voice husk and accent strong.