─ ⋆⋅☆ 000 ☆⋅⋆ ─

“ anger/yelling ”

{ Sounds | music }

"People talking "

" People thinking "

─ ⋆⋅☆ 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ☆⋅⋆ ─

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

─ ⋆⋅☆ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ☆⋅⋆ ─
[ "Michael Emerson "centered ]

Michael Emerson appeared to live a relatively normal life to outsiders. He shared a close and stable relationship with his family, especially his little brother, Sam, and his mother, although his father was somewhat distant.

However, events in the past year made him realize that his family was far from functional. As Michael grappled with the weight of his newfound knowledge of his father's affair, he couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal gnawing at him from within.

The once-solid foundation of his family now seemed fragile, built upon lies and deceit. His father's actions had deeply hurt his mother and wounded the trust and respect that Michael and Sam held for him.

Every memory that Michael had of spending time with his absent father now carried a bitter edge, tainted by the realization that he had an affair for six years behind Mom's back.

The excuses his father had given for his long hours at " work "now rang hollow in Michael's ears, replaced by the echoes of his mother's unspoken pain and cries. Despite his inner turmoil, Michael couldn't ignore the growing rift between him and his father.

The man he had looked up to for guidance and support now seemed like a stranger, his actions casting a long shadow over their once close-knit relationship. Caught between his desire to fix everything and anger toward his father, Michael felt trapped in a web of conflicting emotions.

The sense of normalcy he had once taken for granted now felt like a distant memory, replaced by the harsh reality of betrayal and heartache.

To make matters worse, the woman that his mother had an affair with was Heather Williams, his mother's best friend, whom he and his brother had affectionately called "Aunt Heather."

The night of the discovery of his father's affair was supposed to be somewhat special. A movie night they had all been eagerly anticipating for weeks. Michael and Sam had been begging for weeks to see the latest blockbuster at the theater.

His mom saw it as an opportunity to bring the family closer, hoping it might encourage his father to be more engaged with their lives.

But as the evening approached, his father complained of a severe "headache," a convenient excuse to avoid the outing. In reality, it was a cover for his affair with Heather.

When his mother suggested they could see the movie the following weekend or whenever he felt better, his father insisted they go without him. He wouldn't take no for an answer, pressing them to enjoy the evening on their own.

Reluctantly, his mom agreed. She seemed uneasy about leaving him at home "sick," and Michael shared her guilt, feeling torn about abandoning his dad. Instead of heading to the theater, they opted for a cozy night in.