A New Act Emerges

ITS FOR A FRIEND, ALSO A KIND OF WEIRD FANFIC COMPETITION OUR FRIENDGROUP HAS NEXT SUNDAY, PLS GIVE FEEDBACK.

"Come at me," Sam taunted, holding his arm out, beckoning for his opponent to approach.

Y/N gripped his spear tightly, as Sam taunted him. "You'll be wishing you didn't say that, Sam..."

Dark energy starts to leak from Y/N into the blade, and he lifted it, his eyes now glowing a dark crimson, illuminating the surrounding trees.

"Then may the best man win." After what sounded like a grunt, Sam's fist became engulfed in red flame. He punched the ground, and the area around the 2 became engulfed in a sea of fire.

Y/N grinned, and without hesitation immediately charged at Sam, the Honkai energy flowing through him and giving him strength. He slashed at Sam's arm, but Sam dodged backwards by using his boosters. Sam countered by throwing a fire punch, connecting with Y/N's blade, knocking it out of his hand. Sam used his boosters to jump in the air, and tried to fire kick Y/N, but he rolled to the side, snatching up his spear, morphing it into a sword.

As Sam connected with the ground, Y/N infused his blade with Honkai again and dashed forwards, slashing at Sam, barely scratching his metal body. "Nano machines, son. They harden in response to physical trauma." Sam immediately countered by grabbing his blade, and used his boosters to launch Y/N back.

Y/N ducked as Sam threw another punch, this time aimed at his head, and Y/N threw up a dark feather. Sam relentlessly continued his attacks, punch following kick, never allowing Y/N to catch up. He was about to kick Y/N straight in the stomach, but he warped up just before it connected, and he slashed down on Sam's head, but it still didn't have much effect. As Y/N landed back on the ground, Sam made that grunt again.

"You'll have to do better than that." Sam jumped in the air, propelled by his boosters, and engulfed himself in flames. Slowly, Y/N smiled, and readied his whip, ready to face his wrath, still grinning madly.

Sam started plummeting towards Y/N, like a meteor catapulting through the atmosphere. Y/N focused more Honkai energy into the weapon, and started laughing. His eyes glowed an even darker crimson, while he readied his own attack, Sam's meteoric power cascading towards him.

"Nah, I'd win, go to hell!"

Y/N slashed, unleashing a wave of pure Honkai energy, taking the form of a massive purple phoenix. It soared forwards, it's heat and power on par with Sam's. The phoenix screeches as it's about to collide, when-

"Oi, get out of my room."

Suddenly, Sam disappeared from sight, as well as the trees surrounding Y/N. The world started shifting around him, turning red, green and blue.

"And get out of the simulated universe," an annoyed girl said, and immediately he felt himself get pulled away, and he opens his eyes to see an annoyed short girl with grey hair staring up at him, holding the wires which kept the PC working. He rubbed his head for a moment, disoriented from the quick change in reality.

"Silver Wolf, come on, you have a back door to this place for a reason! Let me have some fun!"

Silver Wolf rolled her eyes. "Didn't Kafka tell you what happened last time I messed around in that Simulated Universe? I almost lost this back door to Herta, so stop messing about with my stuff!"

"Sound like a skill issue to me," he replies, and sits down on her gaming chair. "Besides, what do you expect me to do, Elio sent Firefly off to Penacony, so now I can't fight Sam in reality..."

"Sounds like a skill issue to me," she repeated to him, smiling smugly. She plugs the wires back in. "Just fight Blade, Mr Resident Boomer/Emo. And get off my chair, I spent a good few thousand credits on that, I can't have you messing it up somehow."

Y/N ignored her complaints. "I'm not fighting that guy, all he does is fantasise over killing himself, and that Dan something." He starts twirling around in the chair, bored as hell. Silver Wolf shoved him off the chair, not having any of his disrespect for her gaming chair, then sat down, twirling her ponytail. Y/N glared at her angrily, but let it go and just stood up from the floor, wiping the dust off of his clothes. "Go piss off someone else."

She rolled her eyes, and was starting to turn her PC back on, until she remembered something. "I almost forgot, Kafka says we've got a new piece of the script from Elio. Go ask her about it, I'm too lazy."

"Just go A Mimir, I'll ask her." He sighs, before going off to find Kafka.

"Mhm, sure." Silver Wolf wasn't listening, she was booting up Kallen Fantasy XVI.

[Guys I'm too lazy to describe this planet, so I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move and time skip]

"Yo Kafka, heard we got a new act?"

She turned around, and smiled as she saw Y/N waving at her madly. "You seem to be in a good mood."

"Yeah, come on, what is it? I've been so boooored, I don't get to go to the space station to dump your kid, I don't get to go to the Loufu with you and Ja- I mean Emo guy (This may be published but I'm writing this for my friends only they will get the joke 💀), and now Sam is in Penacony!"

She chuckles, and lifts her phone, reading it out slowly.

"Kafka, you, Y/N, Blade and Silver Wolf will proceed to Jarilo-VI. Although the Astral Express has recently Trailblazed the planet, a new Stellaron will be created soon in the underworld of Belobog. I ask you to use any force necessary to lure the Astral Express there before they make contact with Penacony."

She looks up from her phone, and sighs. "Well, the Astral Express won't be too hard to round up, right? We just tell them that their beloved friends at Belobog need help."

Y/N wasn't listening, just staring at his phone at a cool video:

"Hehe... Canondella funny Honkai memes..."

Kafka face palms, then snaps her fingers. "Listen to me." Y/N immediately looks at Kafka, putting away his phone sadly.

"We're not here to mess around this time, Y/N. This is serious."

She sighed, and continued. "I need you to act responsible now. This is your first mission in a while, just don't go in guns, or whatever weapons you're using blazing." He did a fake salute, making Kafka giggle. "Now go tell Silver Wolf and Bladie~"

"Nah, I'll just send them illusions, I need to go A Mimir..." he yawned while stretching his back a but, sore from how stiff his body was while he was in the simulated universe.

"Sleep well, dear~"

"Shut the fu-"

[1164 words without the stuff at the start of every bad Wattpad fanfic, that I'm gonna add now?!]