Jarilo-VI

Lmao what is this why are you still here

"It's freezing here!" Y/N shouted, as he landed face first in the snow, exhausted from walking for so long to get to this 'Belobog' place. Did these guys seriously only have one city on the whole ass snowball?! "How long is this gonna take?"

"Get used to it, this is gonna be how we are for the next few weeks at this rate..." Silver Wolf sighed, also clearly not enjoying her time here, as she was shivering, her face turning a light shade of blue. "Wish I was back at the Simulated Universe though..."

"Oh, cheer up, Silver Wolf," Kafka told her. While the rest of them were regularly dressed, Kafka had a long, thick, purple coat on, which reached down to her knees. "Who knows, you two might have some fun in Belobog, I've been told Stelle quite liked it there."

Silver Wolf groaned. "These guys are probably back in the Stone Age, they've been isolated for over 700 years."

"Don't forget our mission," Blade said coldly, holding up his... blade... (Creativity 100)

"Listen, we can have some fun before we put the new Supreme Guardian of Belobog in danger, can't we Bladie?" Kafka asked with a long smile plastered on her face.

"... don't blame me if I go out of control early..." he said, making his sword disappear. Silver Wolf and Y/N looked each other in the eyes, thinking the exact same thing:

Bro stfu u stupid cringey ahh emo bastard 😭.

Eventually, they started to come across things other than snow, snow, more snow, snow, and also some random tiny animals. They found an abandoned building.

With snow in it!!!!

"I'm growing tired of this," Blade complained, and for one Y/N agreed with him.

Eventually, they did come across another thing.

A big wall!

Covered in snow!!!!

"Great..." Silver Wolf said, staring at the wall. It towered over them, Y/N could see how they didn't die to the eternal freeze. "How do we get in?"

"Well, considering this is Belobog, Humanities Last Bastion..." Kafka sighed. "We can't just go in guns blazing now... or swords unsheathed, Bladie."

Blade quietly sheathed his sword.

Y/N shrugged, and walked over to the gates, which had two guards next to it. They were both kind of just sitting there, their halberds laying on the floor. He laughed, and walked up to them. As they looked at him, he clicked his fingers.

"Yo guys, can we come in?"

They looked up, and gasped in shock.

"C-captain Gepard!" Guard 1 stuttered. "W-we didn't know you'd been out of the city, what were you doing in the wastelands?"

"Yeah, yeah, anyways move, I need to get these trainees back," 'Gepard' said, gesturing to the three Stellaron Hunters.

"Y-yes captain Gepard!" Guard 2 replied, and they both saluted as they let 'Captain Gepard' and his 'Silvermane Trainees' in.

Y/N laughed again as soon as they were out of earshot. "That was so easy it's funny!"

Kafka rolled her eyes. "You know I could just tell them to move, right dear?"

"They would have just blabbed to the Supreme Guardian immediately!" Y/N defended. "It's boring when you get to tell people what to do."

"Oh, really? Well, I can do things your way for a bit, I suppose," she replied, as they made it to the other side of the massive wall.