01.

𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙖

𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙖

(𝘯.) 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

) 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

Ran didn't know how he ended up being tied up to a spinning wheel.

A moment ago, he was with Mikey and the others, enjoying the party.

But now, he's on the stage, knives getting thrown his way.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Just say the word and my assistant will spin the wheel faster!" The performer says.

The audience buzzed with excitement as Ran tried to maintain his composure, hanging helplessly on the wheel. He shot a look towards Rindou and the others, who were thoroughly enjoying the unexpected turn of events.

"Go faster!! Surely you can do better than that!" Rindou shouts, cupping his hands around his mouth, "Spin him faster!"

"WHAT THE HELL, RINDOU?!" Ran screams from the wheel, earning a laugh from the audience.

"But you said you needed a bit of excitement in your life, Ran." Rindou mocked. "This is not what I had in mind!" Ran retorted.

The performer grabbed another set of knives. "You heard the man! Fasten your seatbelts, folks, we're taking this to the next level!"

The performer's assistant, seemingly eager to please the crowd, gave the wheel an extra push, sending Ran into an even more dizzying spin.

As the wheel spun faster, Ran's shouts reached a pitch that only dogs could appreciate. The audience who were now more invested in the impromptu spectacle (and were truly enjoying Ran's cries), erupted into laughter and cheers as the performer, with a twinkle in her eye, tossed more knives, each one closer to Ran but expertly missing him.

The act ends as one final knife was thrown right below Ran's crotch, eliciting gasps from the audience. The performer bows, gesturing towards Ran like he was the star of the show. "Thank you, thank you! And a special shoutout to our human fidget spinner, Mr. Haitani!"