02.

𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨

𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨

(𝘢𝘥𝘫.) 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

) 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Michael Bublé - Sway "

   01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55 ㅤ 

          ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ ♡

"Care to join me for a dance, dear?"

Ran, looking dashing in his suit, extended his hand towards you, a mischievous glint in his eyes. The lively notes of the song filled the hall as the dimly lit dance floor became a stage for you and Ran.

A playful smile graced your lips as you took his hand, allowing him to lead you to the center of the dance floor. The spotlight seemed to find you naturally as it followed your figures every step you made, swaying and moving in perfect harmony with the music.

The pulsating rhythm of the song wrapped around you like an invisible force, compelling your bodies to move to move with the infectious beat. "You're quite a dancer, sweetheart." The older Haitani compliments as he holds you close, feet moving in sync as if the two of you have danced together for years.

"I could say the same to you, Ran."

The other guests couldn't help but stop in their tracks and conversations, getting captivated by the two of you. Ran's confident yet smooth moves complimented your grace and elegance, creating a mesmerizing dance that stole the attention of everyone in the room. The atmosphere shifted, and the energy in the air became charged with the undeniable chemistry between you.

Meanwhile, the Bonten men watched in awe. "When the hell did Ran learn cha-cha?" Koko asked. Rindou stared at you and his brother, feeling his chest burn at the looks on your faces as you swayed across the dance floor. It had been so long since he saw his brother genuinely enjoy himself and look so...carefree.