|~22~|

When George woke up the next morning it was early. He got changed into a black hoodie, one which he'd stolen from Dream, and tucked it into a black skirt with some boots. Silently he packed away his things. Then he left as quick as he could, not saying a thing to Dream or the other two. 

When he got outside he called a taxi which soon arrived. Before he knew it he was on his way to the airport, booking a flight on his laptop as he sat in the back of the taxi. Then he grabbed his phone and called his mum.

"George? What are you doing calling at this time?" Said his mum.

"I'm going back to the UK, I need to stay with you." Said George.

"Alright." She said, sighing. "What happened?"

"I- we just decided that we needed some space apart." Said George. "Everything's fine, really."

"That doesn't make it sound like everything's fine." She said.

"Look, I- I'll talk to you once you get there." Said George.

"Fine." She said.

George then hung up. He went through his contacts and blocked the other three so that they couldn't call him. Then he let himself fall asleep.

The taxi driver woke him up as they got to the airport. George paid and then got out, going up to the airport. He walked slowly, fairly tired. And the warmth of the air didn't help either. He got in, got through all the checks he needed to, and then waited where all the shops were on a bench. 

He fiddled with the rings on his hand, just staring at his engagement ring and wedding ring. Then he grabbed a few things from his bag and started doing his makeup.

Before he knew it his plane had been called and he was on his way there. It felt like a blur. The airport to the plane. Then plane taking off. The plane landing. The plane to the airport. And then... back home.

It was raining as the plane landed, he already felt like he was back in the UK.