Morgan goes for a walk

Morgan
Morgan was having a great day.  It was rent day. And he found his old pickpocket coat from his street urchin days, in the back of his closet. He really hoped Blocker was doing well in anachronistic New York. Morgan threw his coat over the Alestorm shirt he got from a thrift store without knowing the true epicness that was the band. You see he had just blown over a small check cashing place but had forgotten about dye packs. He was young stupid. Anyway he needed a new shirt and a thrift store is always near those check places. The Alestorm shirt was the first he saw in his size so he grabbed it paid for it with some dye stained bills then walked out wearing it. He had even gotten a discount for donating the shirt he was wearing.
Since Morgan wasn't a hypocrite. Cause fuck hypocrites, he popped his ear buds In and played them on spotify. Now fucked by an anchor was half his trapmaking playlist. With a glance outside Morgan saw that it was clear and bright with only one small smoke plume in the distance. The park sounded good, a little bit of mischief and discord on Rent Day was always a must. John Mcavoy, Morgan's alley cat, yowled her displeasure at the lack of food in her bowl. Ever one to please his beloved cat he grabbed some royal canin from the cupboard. Morgan filled Johnny’s bowl and refilled her water dispenser with Evian. Even though the royal canin was seventy a can his cat was worth the effort of stealing it.
Now that his sweetie was taken care of he looked around to find something to stop his stomach from making noise. A half eaten chili dog caught his eye. It didn't have any weird colors so he took a bite. And it was only a little crunchy so he finished it off then washed it down with a bottle of something he found on the couch. With that done, Morgan set out to do stuff.
First off, there was a deadbeat that needed to be evicted. The guy refused his payments and thought he was some tough shit. So Morgan put a few presents in his apartment while he was gone. Just your basic eviction package. Some light paranoia contagion, small flashing lights in random places that go off at incongruous intervals, and sounds of various pitches played constantly. Of course none of this would be effective if the person wasn't trapped inside. After fifteen hours of that he was nice and warmed up for Morgan's goons to rough him up, break his shit and throw him out. Looks like he was gonna need a new tenant.
Morgan had made his way to the park with the highest amount of traffic around midday. Since it was a weekday there should be a fair amount of mothers with young children. Perfect staging ground for one of his favorite pastimes. On his way out he dropped some hair into the garbage. You see Morgan was a super, he had the ability to summon a person to them once a month. At least that's what he let everyone believe. A while ago he figured out that he could summon a portion of a person multiple times a month as long as the total amount equals a whole body. So he has Been summoning some hair from his brother Chad's head every morning. Thinning his hair so that he thinks he's going bald.
Chad is a superhero, Rank A to be exact. His hair is a big part of his image and since he was an asshole Morgan decided to fuck with it. He has been trying out adding a helmet to his super suit recently. So Morgan counts this as a success. As he passed a storefront filled with TV screens. He caught sight of the S class super villain Alex. She was making The RedBolt explode downtown. Well that explains the smoke column from earlier. Morgan's brother told him that Alex had blown up a children's hospital with RedBolts daughter in it last week. Ooof bad week for RedBolts husband. I mean heroes tend to pop back up after a while but kids usually stay dead. Morgan didn't have the taste for murder. But didn't begrudge those that did. The park was around the corner so Morgan schlepped over.
Once there he started walking around the path occasionally muttering gibberish So that they thought he was one of the hundreds of big coat magic types with a tragic backstory. People usually just left them alone thinking they were doing something mystical and mysterious. When most people just accepted his presence he started his game. The trick was speed, you had to get the snacks and brain candy from the saps before the crotch goblins lost. Interest in whatever they were doing and required distraction. Morgan swiftly snagged tablets and snack bags as he passed strollers and unattended handbags. Adroitly slipping them into hidden pockets. Making the full circuit in around five minutes Morgan carefully slipped into the spot he had marked as the perfect spot to watch without being noticed and waited for all the kids to notice they didn't have any electro candy and the moms to notice the lack of snacks to pacify their monsters.
Checking the contents of nearly seventy plastic baggies he found some gushers to munch on when he heard the first wail. With a smile Morgan threw a gusher in his mouth and said “Down a size and a half” as an extremely attractive women with silver hair appeared next to him and reached for a gusher