Chapter 1 🌳

In a secluded forest of green that seems to glow. There stood a tree that is has vibrant red leaves of unknown sizes and green trucks and branches that compare to the leaves, as it bears two types of color fruits that glow with magic and hidden danger. Underneath the tree there stand or float a transparent person who appearances is shadowed by the vibrant tree.

"The spirit of the Tree of Feelings have seem to gain new guardians." spoke the transparent person while looking towards a direction.

"Surprising since I would think they weren't fools to let the same thing repeat..."

"Hmm.."
"Should I get my own guardians?"
"Don't be another fool, Sy ." spoke a sudden voice.
"Oh hello," says the transplant figure now known as Sy. "what brings you to my humble forest?"
"I came to hear your opinion on the 'new protectors', but instead I hear your thoughts on getting yourself one too."
"I do wish for a way to change destiny."
"More like you want to cause chaos and mischief"
Sy just smile to that.

"How would you be able to ensure that they don't gain thoughts of 'Freedom' and kill you to escape their roles?"
"Well, I wouldn't fault their reasoning."
Says Sy with a bittersweet tone.
"Anyone would try to escape if they were stuck in the same place forever the rest of their life."
"..."
"I just hope that they keep My balance from tipping on either side..."
"...and maybe they will stay together and not be separated like us."
"They? You already have plans to have more then one Guardian..."
"I don't mind dying... it's natural... even though I say I don't have fondness for the tree, I'm not stupid enough to leave the fruits unguarded." Said Sy with embrace voice as they have a small smile.

"Besides I wouldn't give a damn if they ate the fruits as long as they don't turn on each other." Says Sy, switching their mood quickly.
"Your not worry they'll try to kill each other before they can 'escape'." Says with exhaustion.
"It'll be fine. Think it as siblings fighting."
"😑"
"Just don't hastily create a pair of guardians yet."
"Of course I won't, I'll see how far the new protectors can go before I make my own."
"I hope so..."