lukes famous interview

the three hughes brothers sat on the family couch waiting for their interview to start. during the summer some of their favorite things to do included wake boarding, boating, swimming, and fishing. not included in that list was interviews. and this summer was filled with them.

this hockey season luke was starting to play for the devils and the nhl wanted to milk the hell out of the fact that two brothers were playing on the same team. the interview the nhl had planned for them today wasn't even that bad, they just wanted to get to know like with some basic facts about him so the fans had a "connection" with luke.

as the interview began luke wondered why his brothers were here in the first place. most of the questions were directed at him and he answered them. occasionally quinn and jack got asked something but when they did it was about luke. perks of being the youngest child he guessed.

the interview continued and honestly luke was getting very bored and then one question was asked that would change the rest of his life.

"luke who would you say your celebrity crush is?"

before luke could even answer jack jumped in, "it's definitely tatum bridges. mans been down bad for her since we were kids." quinn tried to hid his laugh to not piss of luke but it didn't work.

luke rolled his eyes, "jacks right. it's literally been tatum since i first watched stuck in the middle at 12. she was just so funny whenever i watched interviews of her. and she's so confident and just knows what to say and how to say it. i literally cried when i found out she had a boyfriend."

everyone laughed.

"you seem to really like her, have you ever met ms bridges before?"

"unfortunately i haven't but she is just amazing and i love her."

authors note:
i want someone to love me like luke loves tatum