two

social media & real life

tatum didn't love hockey. sure she was fine with it and would turn it on if she had nothing else to watch, but when a hockey team specifically reached out to her of all people to come to a game, she couldn't say no. rayana had picked her out of all people so obviously she was doing something right. 

@rayanaturcs
just wanted to let you
that the next home game
is november 10th

are you free then?

@tatumbridges
ofc!!! i'm so excited!!

it was a very long day. tatum had been filming all day in new york for her new scream movie and had so much fake blood on her that she thought she was going to throw up. as tatum inserted her key to her apartment and opened the door, she groaned. her place was a mess and someone was on her couch. she quickly she didn't invite anyone.

so naturally she grabbed the closest thing to protect herself which was a frying pan. she walked as quietly as she could to get a better look at the stranger, she tiptoed all the way to the couch and looked over the back. she let out a massive sigh of relief when she saw the intruder was just her boyfriend (maybe boyfriend she didn't really know) aiden. she smacked him in the head. "dude you scared the shit out of me!" she yelled. he opened his eyes, "it's to early for this, come lay with me babe."

"it's 6:00pm."

"oh."

aiden seemed to have a drinking problem and with that came a sleeping problem. he would be out all night partying and drinking then come home and sleep all day. honestly tatum didn't know how he did it. all she knew is that he didn't have any money and basically lived with her because he was evicted.

but she really liked him so she put up with it. lauren was constantly telling her to stop seeing him but she'd never been in a situationship like this before , so what does she know?

lauren and tatum met filming her hit show "wednesday". after the show was finished, lauren decided to quit acting to pursue her nursing career. even since the show the two kept in touch and have been best friends ever since.

aiden opened his arms and she climbed in. he grabbed the remote and looked at her, "what do you wanna watch, babe?"

she thought for a second.

"can we watch some austin & ally?"

"that shows such dog shit babe." he laughed. aiden scrolled over to the godfather instead and fell back asleep in minutes while tatum was still up for hours wishing she was watching austin and ally instead.

#1tatemccraefan

@aiden6999999

@aiden6999999

liked by laurizzy and 32 others

watching the godfather with bae!!!!

@laurizzy SLAYYYYY

@user you're so hot

@user are you guys dating??? lukes going to be crushed
- @aiden69999 nah just hooking up
  - @aiden6999 who tf is luke.

@user fav movie
-@#1tatemccraefan me too!!!

@laurizzy the godfather, really?
- @#1tatemccraefan i wanted to watch austin and ally but SOMEONE wanted to watch this so here we are

rayana (devils admin)
hey! just wanted to reach
out and make sure you're
still planning on coming, so i
can tell the guys.

tatum
yep still planning on coming !

rayana (devils admin)
great!! they're going to be
so excited 🤗🤗

authors note:
WP IS FINALLY FIXED
idk what tf was going on but at least it's fixed now,

things are starting to get interesting 😏😏