Summary

Meet Nora Mercer, a troubled young witch blessed with unusually strong magical abilities. Her expulsion from Beuxbatons only serves to throw her deep into the midst of a new brewing conflict as she enrolls back into Hogwarts for her fifth year.

    A new Muggle Studies professor, Dr. Morgana Blackwood, is also welcomed to Hogwarts, whose strange demeanor and slightly eerie presence raise eyebrows among students and faculty alike. As Nora delves deeper into the mysteries surrounding the enigmatic Dr. Blackwood, she discovers shocking revelations about her own lineage and the true nature of her magical abilities.

    Soon enough, the secrecy and safety of the Wizarding World become threatened, and Nora is, of course, the chosen one to save it from ruin, getting drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse between science and magic.

    Naturally, dragging the son of the actual Chosen One along with her.

    (He dragged himself into it.)

A/N:
I'm serious when I say that English isn't my first language. I don't say that to lure you into thinking that this fanfic is well-written—this is my first time writing, don't expect it to be very good!! Nontheless, I hope you enjoy reading this!