C | Arcángel

summary: God's righteous angle meets Cas.
perspective: third person
word count: 516

 perspective: third personword count: 516

"Who are you?"

The arcángel had questioned her. He has never seen her before; there was something different and disturbing about it.

"What are you?!"

He questioned once again, this time his voice much more demanding and aggressive.

She looked down at Castiel, spreading
her white wings, her skin glowing like the moon, as her eyes turned white.

"I am, Y/n. Arcángel and guardian of reality. I am everything that was, is and will be." She said.

Castiel's expression changed from aggressive to concerned. "I've never seen you before. Why make an appearance now?" He asked. "And how do I know you're telling the truth?" He added.

Castiel stood there before her, watching her take a step closer towards him. Y/n's expression had changed to serious, putting the fear of God in him, as she had come face to face with him. "Are you questioning your beliefs, Castiel?" She asked.

Cass could feel a knot form in his throat as he was slightly worried. He has come across a lot, but never had he came across an angel he has never known.

"Allow me to show you who I truly am"

She said, touching his forehead as she had shown him glimpse of her true form and everything she has done for centuries since the dawn of time. Once she had shown him, she pulled away and stared at him.

"You..."

She nodded. "I was there to help God created light and darkness" she explained. "I was there to help create the sky and dry lands. The seas and plants. The sun, moon, and stars. I was there for it all." She told him. "I stood beside him through it all. Until this very moment" she added.

Castiel felt a wave of anger. He pushed her up against the wall, holding her by her blouse. "Why has he abounded us!? Why hasn't he shown himself to us!?" He yelled. Y/n stared at him, her green eyes soften with peace.

"Without faith there is no God. One must believe in order to please him, because anyone who approaches him must believe that he exists, and that he rewards those who seek him." She told him.

"Castiel, your time will come when you'll be able to meet him" she assured. "But as of now, you have a mission here on earth" she told him. "And I've been sent here to help you."

Cass couldn't believe what he was hearing, but she had restored his hope. He let go of her and backed away as he looked anywhere but her eyes. "I'm sorry... it's just-" "Don't apologize, Castiel. It's all forgiven" she smiled.

"Now, would you kindly show me around? My stay on earth is extended and I've heard you've adapted well here" she said. Cass smiled a little, "Well I can introduce you to my friends and show you what it means to be a hunter"

Cass was slowly, but surely growing a connection with the arcángel. And with time, he'd grow feelings he never thought would be possible.