Prolonge

Jade was a thirteen your old girl who lived in Louisiana with black hair with green highlights. She had hazel eyes as she wore a black tank with her jean jacket with ripped jean shorts as she was shown at her locker in a junior high she goes to.

"Hey freak"the familiar voice of the queen bee Zoey and her minions before she was yelling in pain as Zoey slammed her hand in the locker as tears build up in her eyes.

"So how your foster family doing oh wait they died in a car accident not being able to live with a freak like you"Zoey says with a laugh.

Something snapped in Jade as she lowers her head"don't talk about them"she says.

"I'm sorry what was that"Zoey says with a smirk.

Jaden's eyes flashed full light blue as her hair floats around her"I said don't talk about my family!"she yells as the ground shakes making everyone stumbled as Zoey falls to the ground in shock as lights spark as a wind blows harshly through the wall before Jade groans holding her hair as everything suddenly stops before gasping as she sees the powers destruction as tears filled her eyes as she runs out the school into the woods.

An alarm flashes on a screen before information of Jade shown with a picture beside her"mutaten spotted Jade Hellen in baton rouge Louisiana"as an elder man with a bald head in a suit sets in a wheel chair taking off a head piece with wires.

That man was Charles Xavier who ran a institution for mutaten like him self as he turns to his x men team there was wolverine who was a muscle man with black style hair with jeans and a black shirt with boots. Jean who had red long hair with  light purple top with Capri pants with tennis shoes and Scott also known as cyclops who had brown shorts hair with sunglasses on with a green long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up with pants and shoes. Then a dark skin woman with long white hair with a purple scarf tied around her hair wearing a white top with a long pink skirt with heels her name was storm.

"Her name is Jade she's 13 and lives in Louisiana she's a powerful one she has power of mother nature the elements and weather she just caused an earthquake and strong winds at her school her powers are connected to her emotions fly to Louisiana find her and make sure she s alright she's probably scared out of her mind "he says as they all nodded there head before a black larg jet flys up behind the institute as it heads off for Louisiana.

Jade runs through the woods as it was getting dark as rain heavily pours down as the wind blows hashly "what's happening to me?!"she cry's as everything was going out of control around her.

She trips over a branch falling to the ground cutting her knees before she sees a cave as she quickly gets up running to it as she hides sitting against the wall with her bruised and cut up knees to her chest as she cry's into them.

The black jet was shown flying through the storm jade was causing as her emotions were out of control.

"Are we close"wolverine says in his x men suit which was blue and orange with open sides with orange and blue gives and boots with straps as he wore a mask with pointed ears. Jean wore a black and green x men suit with green on the front with a head piece around her forehead. Storm wore a black suit with white ankle boots with a long black cape with white trim. Scott wore a black suit with a large golden x across his chest with shoulder pads with with golden eye set around his head all of them wearing the X-Men symbol on there clothes.

Jade sniffles into her arms as it rains outside as the heat lands on some stable part of ground in the woods as jeans listens for jades thoughts before they travel through the rain before seeing a cave.

Jade hears a noise as she looks up"who's there"she asked scared before jean crawls in with a soft smile "hey are you Jade"she asked as she kneels beside jade.

"Yes who who are you "she asked shyly.

"I'm jean grey I'm part of the x men from a institution that helps people like us"jean says softly as the storm Jade caused was lifting up as jean holds a hand out to her as Jade takes her hand as they exit out the cave before they were shown in the jet heading back.

She was shown inside the main area of the as she looks around in awe before Charles Xavier wheels up to her with a smile "hello Jade I am Charles Xavier welcome to the x men"he says as she smiles feeling like she belongs somewhere for the first time in a long time.