The x impulse/ rouge tecruit part 1

Jade was shown sitting in class as her hair was in a high ponytail with bangs as show wore a blue and black strip shirt with a jean jacket and black ripped jean shorts with combat boots as she was looking out the window lost in her thoughts.

Before she was shown walking back to the institute as Logan road past dressed in his x men suit "hmm wonder what's going on"she asked her self before seeing Kurt and scott up ahead as she blushes seeing her crush a few feet away as the road past in the car.

"Boys"she sighs before blushing thinking about how cute Kurt looked today before groaning making her way to the institute she was shown studying in the main sitting room with her glasses on with different notes book ,folders and textbooks around her when the main the two door opened as she sees a roughd up logan, kury and scott then jean and professor Xavier and Jane with a new girl. 

She raised an eyebrow "what did I miss while I was at school and here doing homework"she asked sitting down at pencil as Kurt stares at her making her blush until Scott smacked him upside the head.

"Well I was dealing with sabertooth when these two jokers decided to follow" Logan crossed his arms as Scott and Kurt sheepishly smile.

"And this kitty pryde she's like us and we can help her master her abilities"the professor says as Jade smiles getting up as she walks over.

"Hi I'm Jade welcome to the team so what's your power" she asked.

"I can phase through things like a shadow what about you" kitty asked with a smile.

"I can control storms, weather and nature it's a slow process for me since I have so much power here let me show you around "Jade says a stage two girls wonder off with smiles talking.

Kurt sigh's watching his crush Jade walk away with the new girl before seeing the others rais an eyebrow at him "what" he asked.

"Oh nothing just that you have big crush of jade"jean teased making Kurt blush as he shakes his head "oh yes you do we can all see it"she says with a smile.

"Listen here boy of you hurt her in any way shape or form I'll break you understand "Logan says see he's taken a father figure role to Jade as Kurt gulps nodding his head nodding his head as he need to be on Logan's good side.

Elsewhere a girl named rouge who lives somewhere in Mississippi as she was in for a shock of her life as frogs were heard croaking a music was heard coming from a building with a parking lot by the river as charles gets vision of her and what's happening.

Jade was brushing her hair while he others were doing there thing as she wore flannel pajama bottoms with a white tank top before hearing the professor in her head "Jade get suited up quickly you and the others are heading to Mississippi to recruit another kid with the x gene"he says as she rushed off as she changed into her x men suit black long sleeve dress with pants underneath with matching boots as the x men symbol rested on her chest as rushed to were the others were as the x men jet takes off to Mississippi.