-'CHAPTER 11⤑HOUSE OF FIRE'-

-'CHAPTER 11´-
HOUSE OF FIRE

“You sure this is over” Sam asked softly.

The group stood in the downstairs kitchen where Dean apparently had a fight as bottles of food were broken on the ground and knives scratched against Jenny's upside down table.

“I'm sure” Missouri turned to the youngest Winchester “why do you ask”.

“No” his voice was quiet “nevermind”.

Evangeline didn't like the small fear that etched in her heart. Didn't like the uneasiness in the room or the way Sam’s eyes scoured the room seemingly looking for something.

He sighs “it's nothing, I guess”. Even he didn't seem to believe his words, and Eva's eyes turned to Dean, who seemed to be studying his brother.

The lights flickered on “Hello” a soft voice chimed through the dark room. “We’re home” Jenny's steps came to a stop, her youngest in her arms and her daughter's hand in her's “What-” her eyes roamed the messy room “what happened” she gasped lightly.

“Hi sorry,” Sam greeted apologetic.

Evangeline smiled meekly.

“Um, well, we'll pay for all of this” the younger hunter gestured to the room.

Dean raised a brow, opening his mouth to object before Eva smacked him lightly. His eyes went to her, and he opened his mouth again. She raised a brow, and he immediately shut it, pursing his lips.

“Don't you worry” Missouri's reassured. “Dean's gonna clean up this mess,” she nodded.

Evangeline hid her smile.

“Well what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop” she demanded. “And don't cuss at me” she scolded.

He didn't speak his eyes, meeting Missouris before he simply left a bitter look in his face.

It took them about an hour to clean up before Jenny walked the four out smiling thankfully.

“You okay” Evangeline nudged Sam lightly. The boy stared down at his shoes with a frown. His eyes flickered to her when she spoke, and he could see her sea blue eyes well in the dark. “I'm fine” he gave her a half smile.

Evangeline dropped it, nodding as she shivered the cold air kissing her face.

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

“So, tell me again what are we still doing here” Dean questioned.

The trio sat in the impala in front of Jenny's house per Sam's request as the hunter felt it was needed.

Evangeline nodded at Dean's question as she leaned, putting her head in her hands, yawning as drowsiness evaded her. It was cold and dark, and she would preferably be asleep right now.

“I don't know” Sam admitted “I- I just, I still have a bad feeling.

“Why, Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubenstein thing, the house should be clean, this should be over”.

“Yeah well probably but I just want to make sure. That's all” he muttered.

“The problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now” Dean leaned back, letting out a sigh.

Evangeline rubbed her eyes, nodding in agreement. She was beyond tired and could really use a good sleep. “Guys” Sam chimes in a worried tone.

The older Wincheater opened his eyes, and Evangeline followed his sight to the house; she narrowed her eyes as she saw Jenny through the top floor window. Her blonde hair was a mess as tears fell down her pale skin. She banged on the door screaming words the huntress couldn't make out.