Disclaimer

Hi!!! It's me your author, and today I've decided to make my first ever story which is a AMBW Mafia book that stars non other then Min yoongi of BTS.
I'm really excited for this book Because I get to put all of my ideas into something that will probablly take months maybe even a year to compelet, But it will all be worth it in the end . I just hope you guys can enjoy this book enough to see the end and lets get started with this disclaimer.

I would just like to say that the female lead in this book is a plus size girl and if you don't like that then you might as well log off right now... like NOW.
I read a lot of stories with black female leads but not a lot of them are plus size, I am a plus size girl my self so this is for my plus size girlies.

I don't want to see NO type of hate comments on my characters. I don't care if they did something that you didn't like or if they are being sluts... You will be respectful of my work.

Warnings:
Drinking
Smoking
Sex
Gun violence
Mental health
Strong words: Cussing

And that's about it I do want to ask if someone can make a Playlist for this book or just request songs so that I can make the play list I will put my Instagram down below and just hit me up with some songs, and don't feel shy about sharing any ideas for the book just hit me up. And again I hope you enjoy this book.

My Insta: kiemoniecra.