CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINING

Third person's POV

"Mia wake yo ass up

"Mia wake yo ass up." Mia's roommate says from outside of her door. This is how Mia starts her morning every morning. After she gets woken up by her loud-ass roommate she gets up and goes to her en suite, bathroom to take a shower, brush her teeth and clean her face, after she does that she puts her clothes on and puts on some light makeup.

For Mia, being the only one in her family to go to college and at her age is honestly a lot. She is grateful that she could fulfill something that her parents didn't get to fulfill which means that she is doing something right in her life finally, but at the same time it's kind of draining having to keep up with all that homework and all the classes, but she's holding on. Just one more year after this and she's all done. No more being around a bunch of white people that are low-key racist and fat shame. No more having to get out of her comfort zone for projects or working with that one popular guy who's a pervert and thinks he can get with any girl he wants just because he's popular, rich, and girls fall at his feet. Mia doesn't understand that theroy because it's usually the guys that are like Nepobabies and they're kind ugly.

"Mia come on bruh we were almost late yesterday because you have attachment issues with your damn bed."

Mia closes her diary, walks to her door and opens it.

"I was just writing." Mia says as she hold up her diary.

"Oh well come on so we can go ."

"Sometimes I hate you." Mia mumbles.

"Huh what was said... Oh that's what I thought?" Mia and her roommate laugh as while they walk out of their shared apartment.

Mia's roommate wasen't just any roommate, Mya was her best friend. Mia and Mya met in their 9th grade year of high school. Mia being the shy type and Mya being her sense of rebellion. Instantly they clicked. They did everything together from then on out. They told each other everything, from their deepest darkest secrets to their favorite sex position. Even though Mia only had sex one time, and it was the worst experience of her life. They will never stop being friends.

The girls pull up to the school's parking lot in a rush. They both have about 15 minutes to get to class. The girls have separate classes in the mornings which meant that they had to go to sepreat sides of the the school, But for Mia her class wasen't just on the other side of the school. She had to go all the way up the stairs and make some turns to get to her class.

When the girls get in the building, they part ways and Mia runs off to her class. In the middle of running up the stairs she bumps in to someone and drops all of her stuff.