Pilot (part 2)

The scene fades to a mansion that is located in the middle of the city. The camera pans to the inside to an office that was mostly covered in pink. Regina opens the door and walks into her office to a table with Max following behind as he still held Lilly in his giant hand. Regina takes a seat in one side of the table and then snaps her fingers as she says,

Regina: "You can place her down now Max."

Max nods slowly as he walks behind to the other side of the table and lowers his hand down, then releases Lilly. Lilly grips the sides of her seat as she breathes to recompose herself from that tight grip Max held her in.

Regina: "I am so glad that Max didn't squeeze you to hard on the way here. *pushes a tray towards her* Gingerbread cookie?"

Lilly: "Oh no, thank you, I'm good."

Regina: "Oh well, more for me!"

She takes a gingerbread cookie from the tray and bite off a piece of it before flicking it towards Lilly's side. Lilly looks at the cookie and realizes that Regina bit off the head of the gingerbread. This made Lilly gulp nervously as Regina then said,

Regina: "Any way, I would like to apologize on Max's behalf for hurting your little friend just to bring you here. *Max's hand is lowered to Regina* He's been a bad boy and hasn't been himself lately."

She lightly slaps Max's hand who responds with a low groan, not really affected him much.

Regina: "Now, do you remember the number one rule we have at the studio, peasant?"

She chews off another head of the gingerbread figure and tosses it next the other broken gingerbread figure. Lilly gulps before she says,

Lilly: "'Not to sing unless with permission?'"

Regina: "*suddenly leans forward in front of Lilly's face* EXACTLY! This is why you follow the rules, just my father said when you and your so called 'father' came back to work again once more. *motions to a giant portrait on the wall*"

Lilly: "Look, I'm sorry about what happened today, I'll make it up to you by working harder tomorrow and-"

Regina: "SILENCE!"

She slams hand onto the table that startled Lilly, who lets out a yelp and leans back in fear. Regina chuckles darkly at her expression before she said,

Regina: "I love the fear that expresses on your face, it shows just how obedient you are to my family."

Lilly: "... Well, I was actually hoping that I could ask you of something, if you don't mind that is."

Regina: "*grits her teeth for a moment before concealing her expression and turns to face Lilly* Of course! What is it that you would ask for?"

Lilly: "I was wondering what you are planning to do once you have completed college in a few months? You know that the final terms are coming up soon and the teachers will be showing the results from the winter exams we took last year. I'm sure that you have studied for it right?"

Regina: "... Max, would be a sweetheart and grab something from the other room? I need a moment with Lilly*slowly glares at her*... Alone."

Max: "*deep voice* Yes, Miss Regina."

Max slowly walks out of the room with heavy footsteps shake and echo the entire mansion. As the door closes, Regina loses her grin and sighs heavily before she says,

Regina: "Did you actually think that I studied the exams from last year?... No, I did not."

Lilly: "But then that means you won't be able to pass-!"