♛ 1 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙬𝙣

╔══ ⋆ ↣ ♛ ♥︎ ♛ ↢ ⋆ ══╗third person pov12:01 amaugust 1st╚══ ⋆ ↣ ♛ ♥︎ ♛ ↢ ⋆ ══╝

third person pov
12:01 am
august 1st
╚══ ⋆ ↣ ♛ ♥︎ ♛ ↢ ⋆ ══╝

A SHOOTING STAR— Arielle vividly recalled that's how everything started.

pronounced ah-ree-EL

Seeing as it was her last precious souvenir of peace, how could she not? And if the pure hearted girl knew what those burning embers inevitably led to, she would've made a different wish when watching the angelic light traverse the skies.

But praying for her parents safety, the lovely amber eyed girl simply wished they'd come back safe, and in time to be together for the upcoming planet-wide festival.

Having a king and queen for parents may seem lonely, but the pair still did their best to make time for their enchanting only child.

Some of Arielle's fondest memories happened on the very beach she sat alone on now. When she was eight, she used her pretty pink Althean wings and soared above the ocean, only to turn right back around and use the speed to cannonball into the water, successfully soaking her parents on the boat they were sunbathing on.

They had planned on being a little peeved at the giggling girl, but upon seeing her cute mischievous smile bobbing in and out of the water, with her cotton candy hair floating all around her, they just began laughing at her actions, knowing good and well she learned that behavior from themselves.

Unfortunately, with both of them being chosen as Paladins for the legendary Voltron, this left many nights where the young girl would sneak out of her castle without a chaperone, gazing out to where the sea meets the sky.

She would imagine they were out there just beyond her sight, saving the universe one problem at a time.

And they in fact were doing just that.

When the falling star first caught her eye, her calm light brown eyes widened at the striking occurrence. It demanded her attention and that's exactly what it received.

While the bright white reflection was captured and mirrored in her own exhausted glossy irises, her neck stiffened as she sat up a little straighter.

Becoming completely enveloped with what the deceptive sky was showing her, Arielle was subconsciously and foolishly ignoring what her pointed ears were telling her.

The extremely subtle additions of footsteps blending with the noises of crashing waves, the unnatural sounds of sand falling, the almost undetectable high pitched whirring vibrations that emanate from electric robots.