I

GABRIELLE'S POV

After calling my mom, I found out na Al and I will be attending the same school. Remebering how the conversation went makes my head hurt.

"Ma, is this why you kept it a secret?!" I said almost shouting.

"Sorry, honey. Me and your tita thought it would be best to keep it a secret kase alam namin na aayaw kayo. But since magkababata naman kayo naisip namin na mas better if kayo na lang magiging apartmates kesa sa mga random strangers." Mom explained.

I let out a heavy sigh since wala naman na akong magagawa.

"Let's just maybe ignore him?" I mumbled to myself as I walk out my room.

"Don't worry I might just do the same thing." He said as he walked out the front door not even looking at me.

"I really hate this guy." I grumbled.

ALISTAIR'S POV

I let out a sigh after walking out the apartment.

"Why are you in my apartment!?"

I chuckled remembering her reaction when she saw me at the bathroom door.

"She never changed." I mumbled to myself before walking towards my car in front of our unit.

I was about to get in my car when i saw her walk out of our house.

"How is she going to school? I don't see any other car anywhere." I thought to myself.

"Elle!" I shouted at her when she walked out the gate making her flinch.

"What!?" She shouted back. What's with that attitude?

"Want a ride? The school is quite far." I offered. She looked around for a bit and pouted realizing she doesn't have a choice.

"Fine by me." She said trying to sound confident.

As she walked towards my car i went to her side to open up the door for her but instead of getting in, she stared at me with a confused look.

"What!?" I asked her irritated with her look. "Since when did you become a gentleman?" She said before getting in. I got a bit annoyed so I slammed the door close.

GABRIELLE'S POV

He drove us both all the way to achool without even saying a word to each other. After finally finding a parking spot, he parked his car and got off while i was still tying up my hair.

"Balak ba akong iwan ne--" I was stopped mid thought when I realized he was coming towards my side to open up the door.

"You're frightening me." I told him as i got out of my car.

"I'm just doing what I'm taught to do." He said coldly.

After walking for some time now. I finally found my classroom. But something is just bothering me.

"Why are you still here? Sinusundan mo ba ko?" I asked him but he just raised his eyebrows at me and pointed at my classroom's number.

"Hell no." I blurted out.

"Bakit?" He asked me and I showed her my assessment paper pointing at the indicated room number of my class.

We both let out a sigh.

"Psychology?" We asked at the same time.

"Well played mom." Again blurted at the same time.

"Well I guess we can't ignore each other even if we want to now." He said monotonously.

Without saying anything I gave him a nod.