VII

GABRIELLE'S POV

After niya makahanap ng tie at suit, we went straight to eat sa isang samgy resto dito sa mall. He insisted na ilibre daw niya ako today which was weird pero hinayaan ko na lang.

It was a self service resto. Since he was the one paying na, I went to grab utensils and side dishes namin and set it sa table namin.

"You stay put na. I'll grab the meat." Aangal pa sana ako kaso he held both my shoulders saka ako sapilitang pinaupo.

I watched him grab the meat for the both of us while staying put sa table namin.

"His shoulders are nice." My eyes widen from the thought that crossed my head.

Sa sobrang pagka distract ko, di ko namalayan na nasa harap ko na pala siya.

"Kaya mo namang kumain ng maanghang diba?" He asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oo naman. Di naman ako mahina." Sagot ko sa kaniya.

He started to grill some meat while i hold my chopsticks eagerly looking at them as they cook.

ALISTAIR'S POV

I started to grill some meat while she sat in front of me, holding her chopsticks eagerly looking at the meat as they cook.

"Alam mo you're adorable like this." I said looking at her. I noticed her cheeks glow red bago pa man niya to matakpan with her hand.

"Pero mas madalas kang Godzilla mood kaya panget mo din madalas." Biro ko sa kaniya.

"Ansama mo. I don't have a Godzilla mood kaya." She said while she was pouting her lips. I just laghed.

"Since nabuko mo na ako when i tried to match my necktie to the color of your dress kanina. There's no point on asking na siguro for you to be my partner on the Freshmen Ball, diba?" I asked her looking intently at her reaction.

"I would've liked it more kung tinanong mo muna ako beforehand eh pero sige." Pabirong sagot niya before laughing.

"Sorry." I said laughing. "Nagdadalawang isip pa ko kagabi eh." I said brushing my hair.

"It's fine, since nalibre mo naman na ako." She said with a huge smile on her face while picking up some grilled beef on the grill.

"Ah nga pala! May napili ka na bang club na sasalihan?" She asked me bago niya isubo yung lettuce wrap niya.

"Narecruit ako ng basketball team and pumasa din ako sa pa-try out nila so isa na yun. I really want to join the school band din kase. I'll go audistion to them tomorrow. You can try to distract me if you want." Pabirong sabi ko habang tinatabi ko yung mga luto nang karne.

"I'm in." She said with a chuckle.

"Ikaw ba? May club ka nang sasalihan?" She gave me a nod.

"The badminton club already had me try out kahapon and I got in. Siguro I'll join the poetry club next." I shook my head.

"Still into poetry, huh?" She giggled.

"Hoy! Ikaw nga you still play the guitar!" Pang aasar niya sa akin.

"I sing too. Kaya nga banda sasalihan ko eh." Napanganga siya sa rebut ko.

"Prove that later! We have to go to the Karaoke!" Nakangiting sabi niya.

"Oh no. I might be in trouble." I thought to myself while looking at that happy expression on her face as I feel my heartbeat race.