Their Favourite PHYSICAL Thing About You (lil spicy)

Darry- Your lips, he loves the way the look, the way they feel everything. Most of all he loves your smile, he says it can light up all of Texas.

Steve- Your mouth/Lips he loves it when you give him head and when you kiss him, therefore he loves your mouth and everything to do with it.

Dally-your eyes, he loves your eyes. He could get lost in them for hours. He loves the intricacy of them and all the different colour in them. He loves studying them. He also loves it when you make eye contact when he's pounding into you or your sucking him off.

Soda- Your hips, he loves hugging you from behind and grabbing your hips. He always, whenever they're on display yells "Shakira Shakira" when you walk past.

Pony- your freckles, if you have a lot or a little he'll place little kisses on them and count them a million times over. He says they're cute and different from everyone else.

Johnny-your shoulders/back he likes resting his head against it when you sleep and when he hugs you from behind. It makes him feel safe.

Two-your waist he always says you have a slutty little waist. Whenever he has the chance he wraps his arms around your waist and puts his head on you.

Cherry-Breasts, she adores them. Big or small she doesn't care she just loves burying her face in them when you sleep or playing with them when she's bored and wants attention. You always argue that she has her own but she says it's not the same.