the dance| chooch bambalazi

it was the day of the big dance with weinberg academy and mildred butch academy. i was getting ready and putting on my dark red uniform on, adjusting the little details. my roommate candy, was trying to look extra pretty for her boyfriend oliver who was attending at Weinberg. she was fixing her hair in the mirror in our shared bedroom.

"do you think you're gonna get some tonight y/n?" candy smirked at me while combing her hair.

"thats gross, no plus the staff would kill me."

"not if you get caught.. you should at least find someone you like over there. i'm gonna sneak off with oliver so we can be alone." she sat down on her bed.

"you don't need to tell me that i don't wanna know about your urges candy.. but i don't know, i'm only going because i don't want to be alone." i walked over to the mirror and adjusted my hair.

we heard a knock on our door, it was our sergeant telling us to load up on the bus, it was time for us to go to Weinberg.

when we arrived at the academy, we were lead to the banquet room full of young men in their uniforms. the girls were already choosing their dance partner. candy spotted her boyfriend and immediately went after him. i was left alone, walking towards the crowd of people, almost every boy had a girl to dance with. i kept turning my head to see if anyone was available for me, then i see this boy, tan skin, brown hair, brown eyes, kind of of a tall, slender figure. he didn't have a dance partner, i quickly went up to him.

"hey do you wanna dance?"

"i didn't practice this stupid dance for no reason." he held his hands up in position.

my hand joined his, his left hand on my back and our hips swayed side to side very slowly.

"so what's your name?" i asked.
"chooch." he said sternly.
"that's a nice name chooch."

i was trying to be friendly but he didn't seem very interested.

"so how's weinberg?"
"are you gonna keep talking or what?" he said irritatedly.
i instantly pulled back from him and furrowed my brows at him, "i was only trying to be nice jerk!" i left  him standing there, i left the dance hall, and sat on the stairs outside. i heard the music going on and people having a good time.

i sat out there for a little when i hear someone open the door and joined right next to me. i look over and see it was chooch.

what do you want?" i said irritably.
"i just came out here to say sorry." chooch replied in a soft manner.
"i don't care anyway, i didn't wanna come to this party anyway." i slouched and turned to him.
"we got one thing in common at least." he turned to me and smiled.
"let's ditch this party and we can walk around somewhere ." he held his hand out and got up.
i placed my hand into his and he helped me get up.
"wait what's your name?" he asked curiously.
"y/n." i chuckled.
"ok good y/n, let's get out of here." he smirked.

a/n: i hope y'all like this one bc i rlly like up the academy 🤗⋆˚˖° 𐙚