sweet kisses| daniel larusso

daniel always had such strong feelings for but you never knew, he was real good at playing pretend, but all he wanted to do is to just ask you to be his girlfriend then and there

he can't concentrate on school anymore, he can't stand the teachers anymore. his classes seem like eternal to him, he waits for the bell to ring just to walk to you to your next class.

he doesn't even want to study because he can't think of anything else but you. ever since he's saw you, he'd knew that he only wanted to be with you.

his mom noticed something strange in him, his friends make fun of him for being all mushy. daniel doesn't know what happened. it's almost like overnight he fell in love.

all he wants to do is to just be by your side, he'd die just for you to be shoulder to shoulder with him.

daniel catches himself writing your name on his notebook, he even traces your initial on surfaces and traces a heart after your name.

he stops himself and thinks "what's happening to me?"

all he wants to do is to give you a sweet kiss, a kiss sweeter than candy. he wants to feel your soft skin, and your hair. he dreams of just kissing you.

he wanted to lose the sight of you, just to feel normal again, but once he thinks of your face, all those feelings come right back to him.

he can't stop remembering that beautiful kiss he gave you.

"i think i'll call her tomorrow." he thinks to himself.

A/N: HIIII IM SOO BACK ALSO SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT ITS INSPIRED FROM A SONG!!  I HOPE YALL LOVE IT 🤍