Emilie

The date read August 8th 1995

Bunzo was being held by somebody. Her features were fuzzy but comforting. Bunzo couldn't tell who she was but he felt safe.
At first it was nice... a normal day. He got up and got the woman a flower... they weren't at the PlayStation anymore. It was interesting... Bunzo and the woman took a few steps and were in the factory again.
It was oddly lively with kids running around, Mommy Long Legs rather being sinister was sweet and kind to the children helping them onto the train or leading them to the games..
the kind woman who Bunzo was holding onto had lead him to musical memory and handed him the cymbals.

Suddenly there was screaming... Bunzo was now at the entrance of the factory sinking his teeth into the woman's leg. With a quick bite the woman now was missing her left leg down to her knee... the cymbals crashed while the woman had escaped.

After she escaped Bunzo was in musical memory again... he regurgitated the woman's leg... he wanted to scream at the sight but couldn't move. He knew her name, he knew who she was yet at the same time he didn't have a clue who she was.

He tried to move, run, scream, and cry just for it to end but the entire scene just kept replaying and replaying, over and over again.

With a thud he fell from the ceiling awake. He took a breath thankful that the event he remembered was just a nightmare. He remembered her. He thought of her kind smile, the warm hugs, the laughs, the smiles, when she gave him his cymbals... she was like a mother to him. The thought of that he was the one to harm her made him sick to the stomach. He threw up a bit, clenched his fists, and cried until all emotion regarding his he hour of Joy was nothing but a memory... he got up and went into the tunnel that leads inside of musical memory just so he could hide for a bit.

Meanwhile

At the entrance of the facility... a woman entered the building... as she walked on the tile moving swiftly farther into the facility looking for something. Her right Heel of her protective boots made a tapping sound while her prosthetic on her left was metallic and cold when it hit the ground.

She continued to explore finding huggy, getting down to the play station and looking around.

She entered musical memory. When actually in musical memory, somewhere inside the tunnels that wrap around since the gate didn't work... a noise came from the tunnel..

As the at one point scientist had followed the sound she came across her little bunny buddy... she saw Bunzo who was damaged from mommy log legs getting mad at him a few weeks ago for not finding baby long legs

"£^¡|¡e" bunzo said confused at how the woman was even there, he swears he said her name but she didn't seem to hear anything.

Bunzo was tired from panic and confusion... he closed his eyes and felt himself being picked up and taken away.

When he woke up he was repaired.... He turned his head to see the woman asleep.. he looked at the woman and said what he remembered of her... Emilie...

(Also a little additional note: 1995 as you know is the year of the 'Hour of joy' and the year bunzo's dream/nightmare that Emilie was in takes place. The year the story itself takes place is 1998)