TWELVE. and i change my mind, but it's still on you

     RIVER WAS never really good at confessing her feelings, let alone having people saying that they liked her and wanted to peruse something further

Yeah, she was the girl that be either wanted to be or be with, but that didn't mean she would just date the next person who got on their hands and knees for her.

She wanted someone that she could pick on, someone she could rely on, someone who could make her laugh, someone who would put her in her place when she was wrong.

And as she drove to Walter house to help set up for Will and Haley's wedding... all she could think about was how Cole did all those things and more... which kind of sucked.

Cole had told her that he wanted to be with her and had told her sister that he loved her and was only pushing her away because of that... it was a dumbass reason but Cole was a dumbass guy... a dumbass guy that River was wiling to give a second chance.

But she would try and not think about that for now. Right now she was pulling into the driveway of the Walter's house and her mother, along with the other handful of Calflin's stepped out of the car and made their way inside to help set up for the wedding that would be happening in less than a few hours.

"Sierra, I'm begging that you hold the dresses up higher so they aren't dragging on the ground." Elaina begged. "Ryder, see if Jackie needs any help and Swayer, do not, and I mean, do not dare eat one of those cupcakes or so help me God."

Elaina wanted this wedding to be perfect. Everyone did, which was why everyone was running around trying to get things done.

River stepped up on the porch, the sun was shining down beautifully and her hair glowed as bright as Rapunzel's did many moons ago.

As she made her way towards the front door, she was met with Cole.

They, at this moment, were okay.

She knew how he felt about her and he didn't know how she felt about him.

It had been a few days since Cole had told River everything and he was just waiting for her to reject him.

"Hey," She smiled. "where are you off to?"