Author's Note

Just to give some context, this story will take place in Kung Fu Panda 4 in Shen's perspective. This story will have my own twists and plots in the movie because I haven't actually watched the movie yet but I want to start this fan fiction now because I can't wait anymore and I've watched a lot of reviews for this movie and read comments on the movie to know that this movie has been so disappointing for a lot of fans including myself.

I expected a lot from this movie but the way this movie ended (because someone posted the ending online and I watched it multiple times) I was disappointed extremely so that's why I really wanted to write a fan fiction about Lord Shen about how his story could have been different in this movie instead of him just existing in this movie doing nothing in a cage with no lines whatsoever!

I also had read comments that Shen had found inner peace in the spirit realm. I think that could have happened but since we don't really know if he did or not in this fan fiction I'm going to explore that.

With this fan fiction I want to try and stay true to Shen's character I don't want him to feel out of character for people reading this. But if you find something about his character that feels off in this story let me know and I will fix it.
But I really hope I make a good impression for this story and I hope you all enjoy reading this.

Also I do not own Kung Fu Panda or the characters from this franchise all rights go to Dreamworks.
Thank you! 😁