CHARACTER AESTHETICS 1: MANNAT AMAN

MANNAT AMAN

AGE: 22

Daughter of Aayat and Asim aman

Twin sister of Jannat aman

Is a silent girl who carries out least amount of interactions, but is never afraid to show affection towards her loved ones. She's fearless when required but yet not completely badass like Jannat.
She's recently completed her studies and is still clueless about what to pursue further.

She's a secret blogger who's well known in the online world but everyone is oblivious so as to what her real identity is and her family and friends don't know about this little secret of her as well.

A single smile from her can melt anyone's heart and a single glare can burn anyone as well. In the world of people who want love and money, all Mannat wants is peace of mind and calm environment.  

Her life takes a complete turn when she has to marry her cousin, Ayan aman, in place of her sister Jannat aman, who was forced to marry a mafia boss. 

Her till then peaceful life had turned into a total chaos and she now had to spend her entire life with a person who was unknowingly the reason behind her lack of confidence in communicating with people.

KISMAT KA KHEL BHI KABHI ZEHEN KO SAMJHAAYE NAHI SAMJHAA,
JIS SHAKS SE NAZREN TAK NAHI MILTI MERI, USKO HUMSAFAR MERA BANADIYA.
KHUSHNUMA NAA SAHI, SUKOON BHARI MERI ZINDAGI KO ZILLAT SE BHARDIYA.
KAISI KAATUNGI MAI YEH RAAH-E-ZINDAGI USKE SAATH?
JO KISI AUR KA MUQADDAR THA, LEKIN ABB KISMAT BANGAYA.

KAISI KAATUNGI MAI YEH RAAH-E-ZINDAGI USKE SAATH?JO KISI AUR KA MUQADDAR THA, LEKIN ABB KISMAT BANGAYA