CHARACTER AESTHETICS 2: AYAN AMAN

AYAN AMAN

AGE: 22

Son of Rehmat and Zain aman. 

Is a mischievous and playful kinda guy and tries to make everyone happy. He has completed his studies alongside Mannat and Jannat and is now working as an intern at Asim's and Zain's company. 

He also participates actively in stock market and tries to save money for future. 

To the outside world he's a charismatic man with a smile plastered on his face 24X7, but only a few are aware of his wrath when he gets angry. He was a man filled with love and rage equally and he only needed someone who could understand him during both his phases, the only mistake here was, the one he assumed to be that someone could never belong to him.

excitement and enthusiasm occupied his mind, heart and body when he was fully prepared to marry the girl he thought he loved since childhood, but the destiny had planned something else for them as he ended up getting married to the twin sister of the love of his life. 

MOHOBBAT KI THI KISISE, LEKIN WOH KABHI MUJHE MILI NAHI,
JISKE SAATH ZINDAGI BHAR NIBHAANE KA IRAADA THA, WOH PAL DO PAL MEI SIMAT GAYI.
MUQADDAR NE AISA KHELA YEH KHEL KI BEBAS KARDIYA MUJHE,
JO DIL BHAR BAAT NAHI KARTI MUJHSE, WOH MERI TAQDEER BANGAYI.
DIL MERA CHAAHE ROLE, LEKIN CHEHRE PE MERI MUSKARAHAT KA PARDA REHTA HAI,
LEKIN JO MUJHE DIL SE KHUSH KARTI THI, WOH WAJAH KAHIN KHOGAYI.
USS QUDAH NE KIYA AISA HASI SITAM,
JISSE KABHI MOHOBBAT NAHI HOSAKTI THI,
USKI BAS EK MUSKAAN KE LIYE MAR MITENGE HUM.

USS QUDAH NE KIYA AISA HASI SITAM,JISSE KABHI MOHOBBAT NAHI HOSAKTI THI, USKI BAS EK MUSKAAN KE LIYE MAR MITENGE HUM