Dancing near the tide

It was late at night around 10pm, Abalone cookie who was alone in the republic's garden was cooling himself after a heated argument with Custard II. "That moron thinks he's way more superior than me, once i show him i can sail and come back with a gem mermaid's gem, he'll kneel down to me!" He said to himself, when he turned around he saw a shadow of a cookie, He immediately took a butter knife out of his pocket before charging out to the cookie. "Mr Abalone cookie" The mysterious cookie grabbed the wrist of Abalone before he could get to strike "Ah-YOU!?" He yelled "Yes me, Custard cookie. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked Abalone, as Abalone continues to force the butter knife to Custard, Custard immediately threw the knife off his hands "This is not how i should treat our guests you know?" He whispered to Abalone, he slowly slide his fingers to Abalone's hands as they start to hold each other. "You're so annoying yet so romantic for some reason.." Abalone whispered to him in an irritated tone "I'll take that as a compliment.." Custard then starts to spin Abalone cookie around slowly, pulling him close as their bodies pressed against each other "Care for a dance? just between the two of us?" he asked "I don't mind.." Abalone accepted the offer as the two start to dance alone in the garden, the moon's light pointing at the two of them.

10 years has gone by, Abalone cookie became older but yet still remembers that one dance between him and Custard "Oh how i missed him..." he whispered to himself, he turned to his crewmates "sail back to the republic, we got everything we need" the crewmates all agreed as they start to sail the boat back to the republic. As they returned Abalone commanded his crewmates to bring the goods back in the republic's storage room, he walked inside and went to go to House Custard. He knocked thrice before the door opened "You're...back?" Custard was surprised to see Abalone come back this early after his departure "I'm sorry if i came back to early, i was too eager and impatient to even stay in the waters without someone like you" Abalone said in the most honest voice, Custard's cheeks started to turn pink "I didn't know one dance would make you this clingy?" he chuckled "Yes, but i want to dance with you again...so, 10pm?" He asked "Sure, 10pm." Custard accepts the offer. Time flies fast as Custard was waiting for Abalone in the same garden they onced dance when they were young, Abalone cookie appeared behind him as he wraps his arms around Custard "Really dancing at the garden again?" he asked, he took Custard's hand and took him to the shore next to the ocean "And what's this?" Custard asked Abalone "I wanted to perform his moment together in another place i admire a lot ever since i grew up with my father.." He lend his hand out for Custard to hold "Shall we..?" Custard nods and took his hand as they both start to dance together once again. "Well i'll be.." Lord Oyster whispered as he shows Oyster what was happening "This is true love my daughter, one day you'll find one...like my captain" He said to his daughter as they both continue to watch the silent performance.