Fault, Furious, Forgotten

As the ghost of Abalone returns to the republic, he realized there were so many sudden changes after he was gone for years. "Hello excuse me can you-..nevermind...ah! Hello excuse me-" He kept trying to ask the locals for help but forgot he was a ghost "Yes, madam! hey can you tell me where-" the lady cookie walked pass through his body, now realizing he was dead "Forgot about that..." He sighed. As he stands near the ocean helpless, a sudden familiar voice was commanding cookies "Oh and bring those to House Caviar, Urgently." "Yes sir Custard cookie sir!" The Custard soldiers took the supplies and left, Custard also started to walk away and return to the republic "Custard cookie..." He immediately followed him.

"I told you all to FUCKING get the job done didn't i!?" Abalone was startled from Custard's sudden aggression to the custard soldiers out of nowhere "This isn't like him.." Abalone continued listening. "You're all so useless" Custard then sighed before turning away and walking to his respective chamber, Abalone followed without making a sound even though he knew Custard wouldn't see him because he was a ghost. Once Custard reached his chamber he sat down on his desk and sighed, Clotted Cream watched from afar the room with Oyster "Oh he was never like this before." Clotted cream immediately looked at Oyster with curiosity "What do you mean?" He asked "Oh its just that, he was so gentle and very intelligent when he was young but, when it came to his lover dying he suddenly changed so much" Oyster sighed.

When Oyster mentioned Custard's lover Clotted cream grew curious "His lover? may i know her identity" Clotted cream asked, Oyster giggled "Oh dear, it was a man.." Clotted cream was shocked, he continued listening "Oh Abalone, Him and My father were good pals but, sadly both died when they set sailed to the duskgloom sea together, oh i still remember the days Abalone and Custard spent together..It was like Faith was meant to bring them together.." Abalone listened to the entire conversation and smiled. Just it was about to get better Abalone frowned "Its just that, Custard doesn't remember his lover anymore, after years of waiting he gave up and just forgot about him.." Oyster cookie mentioned, Clotted cream sighed, Oyster pat his back as Abalone was devastated "Custard.." he whispered to himself.

Just as the scene gets more depressing, Captain Caviar barged in the room "Custard i would like to have a chat!" He yelled, Custard grew furious as Oyster and Clotted cream hid behind the shelves of the books. "If you were so racist to us water cookies back in the time where we and oyster argued, WHY is your lover one of us!?" Custard immediately felt exposed "I have no idea what you're talking about! i never had a lover!" Abalone felt heartbroken "Custard no.." "Now get out of here and stop spreading misinformation!" Captain caviar raise a brow "Oh really?" He walked up to one of the paintings covered with long white fabric "Oh no Caviar don't do it.." Oyster whispered. "What're you-" Just before Custard could finish Captain Caviar already pulled the fabric off the painting, the painting showed Young Custard and Young Abalone dancing together it left the whole room speechless. "There's your answer, i'm not gonna be aggressive but..I need answers, Is he the reason why you were so angry at me and oyster?" Captain caviar asked, Custard stayed silent as he didn't know what to say after getting exposed with a painting of him and his old lover, even Abalone was speechless.