first day of school

https://www.wattpad.com/story/259256851?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_list_details&wp_uname=coldsandwich

This is the continuation of this fic, read it first.

After my keizo's attempts, kei has left with no choice other than letting me enroll in her school, after all if she denied the idea of me going there any longer, it would definitely raise suspicions.

"Kei, are you fine, you look nervous and stressed today?" I asked her as we were doing our breakfast with karuizawa household.

"N-no, it’s nothing like that, I am just excited to go to school with you" she said with a nervous laugh

"Anyways, since it is kiyotaka's first day, be sure to take him there safely kei, I am leaving for work" said keizo as he left.

"Let’s go kei" said I as we left, she was silent like she was thinking about something, and also looked stressed.

After a while we finally reached, where kei went in first.

"So today, we are having a transfer student here" said the teacher from inside the classroom as she told me to enter.

I entered the class as I scanned everyone's face, keo was sitting at the back, and my seat was also near her.

"Can you introduce yourself?" Asked the teacher, she looked like she was in her late twenties, she looked like mature and cheerful woman, who get alongs with everyone.

"Sure" said I as I faced the class.

"My name is ayanokoji kiyotaka, I will be in your care from now on" said I as I bowed a little.

"Hah"

"Pfft"

I could hear some guys laughing and talking while pointing at me, kei was looking at them attentively and with a worried expression.

"Go sit there" said the teacher as I sat besides kei.

"You did good" said kei as I nodded

"It's because of you" I replied as she smiled.

I could see a girl with blonde hairs staring at kei with killing intent. And some of her friends too.

The classes went smoothly where I could see students glaring at kei time to time, and sometimes they were even throwing things on kei.

To which kei just said that it is an accident to me.

After a long while, the bell rang, indicating the start of break.

As soon as the break started, many students surrounded kei, and she was looking seemingly scared?, but why?.

"Hey, you, you know who I am?" Asked a boy with a buzz cut and clearly looking like a delinquent.

Now all the students were staring at me.

"I just came today, how am I supposed to know who you are?" I replied honestly as an irk mark appeared on his face.

"Then let me tell you, I am the leader of this class, if you want to stay here, then you will have to do as i say," he said with a tone and expression which I suppose was supposed to be intimidating?

"For starters, Lick my shies clean" he said with a grin while pointing on his shoes.

Kei's eyes widened as a flicker of anger was also there on her face.

"Hey, stop, do-" she tried to retort but the girl with blonde hairs just slapped her and held her by hair.

"Shut up bitch" she said as kei trembled but I have her a reassuring glance.

"I don't see any reason for me to clean your shoes, they are already better than your whole existence" I replied nonchalantly as everyone there gulped and the guy was annoyed beyond words.

"You fucker, you messing with me or something?" He yelled at me as he tired to punch me on the face but I just dodged and kneed him on his face, as blood was coming from his nose. Then smashed his head on a desk and kicked him on his stomach,

Making him growl in pain, rest of the class was watching this act dumbfounded

Even his freinds were so shocked that they were unable to move or even help him.

"It was a act of self defense" said I as I took kei's hand and left.

"K-kiyoyaka, you are amazing, I mean why did you hit him so bad" said kei as I sighed.

"I don't know, I just felt like it" I said as kei stared at me bewildered.

"Let’s go to cafeteria, okay?" I asked diverting the topic as kei just nodded, increasing her grip on my hand.

In the festival she refused to hold my hand, but now she is relying on it like her life depends on it, I wonder what caused this change.

Soon enough we got to cafeteria and began to eat the lunch prepared by kei's mother.

"It's delicious as always" I said.

"Who do you think helped her making all of these" she said with a proud expression which I found cute.

"Of course it's kei" I said as she smiled.

I could see some glances and glare on us, no to be precise, kei

Why is that?

After a while classes started as usual and ended with students glaring and glancing at me, i think I might have become popular on the very first day

Sighs, troublesome.

"Let’s go kei" I said as she nodded as we left.

"My shoes......." kei muttered something

"What did you say?" I asked as she shrieked.

"N-nothing, you go, I will come later" she said.

"I might get lost" said I

"But, you know the way" she said.

"I don't know" I said as i closed the distance as she tried to go back but found herself trapped between me and the shoes box

"Your shoes are missing, you are bullied, are you not?" I said as she was looking like she is in the verge of tears.

"N-N-NO, you are getting the wrong idea....." she said as she averted her gaze.

"Let’s go" I said as u picked her up on my shoulders, whoa, she is lighter than I expected.

"H-h-h-h-hey, K-kiyoyaka, what are you doing, put me down," she said nervous and flustered.

"No way i am letting you walk barefoot" I replied ignoring her cries.

"Y-you are the worst" she said as she hid her face on my back. And I continued to walk.

(The writting style are prolly very diffrent and not as descriptive but let me know if I should continue this series)