❤️☁️ puns-Jax x NB reader

I'm fully prepared for this to be my most viewed chapter
FACTS ABOUT Y/N
nothing! They're completely neutral!
🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

"Hey, Jax, did you hear about that guy that lost his left arm and his left leg in a car crash?"

"No, Y/N, what happened to him?"

"Oh, nothing, he's all right now!

The two of you burst out laughing, there was nothing like telling dumb puns with your friend to lighten the mood of being in digital hell.
"Dude, that one sucked." He said, trying to stop himself from laughing. You just scoffed.
"I'd like to see you do better." You said, grumbling.

"Fine," he said as he raised his eyebrows. "I read a book on helium once."

"Oh, you did?" You said, snickering.

"Yeah, I couldn't put it down."

The both of you started laughing hysterically again. "That one was worse than mine."

"Yeah, your arm and leg one was better, I gotta admit." He rolls his eyes. You gasped. "Is that...Jax...being humble!?" You said dramatically. He just glared back. "Don't get used to it."

"Oh, I won't." You leaned back on the block you were sitting on, thinking about your next pun. "Lightning round?"

"Sure."

"So, I was gonna buy some Camouflage pants, but I couldn't see any." You started.

"Making mirrors isn't really a job I can see myself doing." He responded

"Why did the thief hire a maid to plan his vacation? He wanted a clean getaway."

"How did the barber win the race? He knew a shortcut."

"Why don't pirates know the alphabet? Because they keep getting lost at C."

"I met a giant once. I didn't know what to say so I used big words."

"Why shouldn't you trust stairs? They're always up to something."

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"
You gasped at the last one. What did he just say? You completely paused, but he kept speaking.

"I'm not a photographer, but I totally picture us together."

"We're just like glue because we always stick together."

You quietly spoke up. "Jax.."

"You must be tired from running through my mind all day."

"Jax!"

"You're my Google. You've got everything I'm looking for."

"JAX!"

Just then, he stopped, what he was saying catching up to him. "...sorry, anyway-" he was cut off by you. "Where did all that come from?" You asked. "Well..uh.." he pondered over telling you the truth. He inhaled, then it just...spilled out.

"Truth is, I've liked you for a while. It's real nice to have someone that isn't always annoyed by me, who actually laughs at my pranks...someone that's gorgeous, smart, sassy, funny, and overall amazing...I mean, who couldn't like you..?"

He closed his eyes, anticipating the worst, when suddenly he felt something on his cheek. He opened his eyes, holding where he felt you kiss him.

You smiled as you spoke. "Truth is...I've always liked you too."

He just smile back, pulling you into a hug.

"...even if you suck at puns."

"HEY!"