The Worst Day Of My Life

Flashback: 11 year old Ben

Holding the dead body of Feedback Ben felt something ripped away from him.

"Azmuth

"Azmuth..." Ben said holding his favorite alien as he cried "AZMUTH PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN'T FEEL HER HEARTBEAT! I CAN'T!

"There's nothing that can be done, shes gone." The Galvan said as Ben was crying. The smartest being in 5 galaxies had looked at not the immature child that found the device mistakenly but the man who was born to weild it. The tears for a being that by any definition was just a construct crying like it was real.

No. She was real to him and Azmuth had seen the same tears he cried when Zenith left.

"I...I..." Ben had begged for the Galvan to get the device off of him. The boy hadn't ever wanted the Chaquetrix off his arm in his life. He couldn't face his girls after this. He had messed up, so badly.

"Let me take a look at it." Azmuth said as the watch was taken off Ben's wrist and Max had conforted his grandson.

"It's my fault...if I had just called Petra." Ben balled his fist hitting himself "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why am I such an idiot?!"

Max grabbed his grandsons arm and said "Ben. We all make bad calls. It's-"

"It IS my fault! Gwen told me, she told me I was using her too much." Ben was having trouble breathing "Why was I so obsessed with her? I don't...did I like her more then the girls? I...I..."

Gwen speaks an incantation and puts a hand on Ben's back and immediately he felt like he could breath again. "Water Breathing charm," Gwen says "Supplies air directly to blood so you can't choke."

"Max could you join me in the other room?" Azmuth stuck his head out from the lab.

"I've got him Grampa." Gwen says bringing Ben's head onto her lap and playing with his hair.

"I remember you use to do this to Kevin." Ben says, remembering another shit show of a day where his best friend had absorbed the Chaquetrix to defend him from Vilgax.

At first Kevin could just turn into guy versions of his aliens which was pretty sweet then the energy was too much for him and Vanessa told him his body depleted the energy so it defaulted to an Amalgamation form or Monster Kevin.