Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my Cake Mpreg book.

I have been writing the drafts of this book for over a year now and finally decided to publish it. I know Mpreg is not for everyone and that's absolutely okay! But if you enjoy Mpreg and clicked on this book: thanks, and I hope you enjoy!! <3

So ecentially how this universe works:

Females, as long as they have a functioning reproductive system, are able to get pregnant and have babies like we know it.

Males are either carriers, non-carriers or inactive carriers.

Carriers are born with a uterus connected to the anus at about the same place the intestine is conneted and the ability to grow a child in that uterus. They are not able to deliver the baby naturally (sorry but assholes are not made to have a baby pushed through them) and have to get a c-section. They do have a period. They are not able to produce milk during pregnancies, hence their chest does not grow. They also have to take a lot of hormonal supplements during the pregnancy to balance out the testosterone and help the body grow the baby.

Inactive carriers also have a uterus, but due to some medical issue, the reproductive system is not working. Usually that has to do with hormal imbalance, the uterus not being fully connected, or malfunctions/ malformation of the uterus. Hence, they don't have a period and can not get pregnant.

Non-carriers are not born with a reproductive system.

The chances of a boy being born a carrier are 50/50. Out of those 50%, the chance of being an inactive carrier are 15%.

Now, male pregnancies in this world are still not nearly as common as female pregnancies, since not all the active carriers are queer. Whereither or not a boy is a carrier has nothing to do with his sexuality.

Usually, a boy is tested for a reproductive system right after he is born. And then again during puperty, to figure out if the boy is active or inactive.

Okay, I hope this made a little sense?

Let's go!