0.1 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

_________________✦✦✦________________  

𝐓𝖍𝖊 𝐀𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝐨𝖋 𝐖𝖚𝖑𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖆 𝐁𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐

________________✦✦✦________________

It was mid of the September and it was raining heavily outside. The harsh sounds of the winds could be head from the outside.

Yet it was a peaceful morning in the Mikaelson mansion. Now that was very rare.

All the Mikaelsons were peacefully spending their time by minding their business.

So much had happened in the over the last seventeen years.

Klaus broke his cruse, Mikael death, Esther betrayl, Finn death, Kol death, the Salvatore brothers, the Mystic Falls drama, Hope birth, New Orleans drama, Freya their long lost sister and the Hollow.

But now finally everything was at peace.

Kol was alive and is on good terms with his family. There also hasn't been any threats. While Marcel was taking care of things in the New Orleans as they all had moved back to the Mystic Falls for the time being.

While their stay in the Mystic Falls the Mikaelsons had made peace with the people of town and by people they mean the so called Scooby-Doo gang, because Hope was going to the 'Salvatore Boarding School'.  

Now it is very rare to see the Original family calm and not growling on anyone.

But they should've known it was too good to be true.

The peace was destroyed by a crackling sound that filled the Mikaelson mansion and shake the whole place as people started to fell through the celling alerting the Originals family.

"Bloody Hell! I had enough of this unlucky town!!" Damon groaned on the floor when he saw his not so favourite family infront of him.

"What the hell?!! What did you do now Damon!" Stefan grunted on the floor.

"Me?! I did not do anything! I wasn't even here remember!" Damon snapped.

"Guys! Fighting won't solve anything!" Caroline said while dusting her clothes.

"Ouch! My back." Bonnie groaned from the floor.