𝐮𝐧𝐨

┊ ˚➶ 。˚❝they mistook my kindness for weakness❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚❝they mistook my kindness for weakness❞.ೃ࿐

Don't be a silent reader!

♛♛

╰┈➤ Drop of sweat rolled down someone's face, as they were watching their hands. The person was in a small room with the inspector sitting opposite of them. The cold chair the person was sitting at wasn't helping at all. It was so silent that you could hear a fly somewhere in the room. Deep breaths from the person could be heard, also.

"Anastasia." The inspector spoke up after a good five minutes of just sitting in silence. Paper in front of her to write every little sentence the girl has to say. Just so she can use it against them when they find the person who did it. The girl in front of the inspector slowly lifted her head up, revealing her sad and scared face.

Her mascara was all over her face and her eyes were red and shiny from all the crying. They held eye contact for couple of seconds before the inspector broke it, looking at her papers. Probably the information on the girl who was sitting in front of her. Anastasia started fidgeting with her fingers.

"Were you good with Marina?" The black haired girl stopped when she heard the question, not knowing the answer to that. She was thinking not too long and not too short, just the perfect amount of time. The inspector waited patiently, seeing the girl was stressed.

"Before, yes." Anastasia sighed and looked back up, to see the inspector's confused face. Outside the doors, other policemen were listening to the conversation very carefully. The black haired girl was watching the inspector's eyes waiting for her to say something or ask anything.

"What happened?"

♛♛

In the distance you could see a big white mansion and music blasting from inside. People coming in and out of the house, ready to party. The front yard was full of different flowers, mostly red roses. The oath towards the front doors was filled with small rocks, little kids playing with it whenever they visit.

The summer sun shined the big pool in the backyard. People were around it, mostly teenagers. Children with their parents were coming each with a gift in their hand. People that were going inside were dressed rich, like they are. Their clothes screamed "I have money and like fo have rich stuff on myself".

Certain black haired girl stood out the most. Her red dress fitting her perfectly, the cut on the side showing her shiny leg. No one else had a red dress on, except a redhead that just walked in. The black haird girl smiled seeing her best friend, immediately walking inside to greet her.