Chapter 1: The ear

I could jump for joy. My first Ed Sheeran concert! I'd been saving up for ages to hear my favourite singer sing about adoring someone's geometrical outline.

The engine of my car purred beautifully as it pulled up to the concert venue carpark. I stepped out into the chilly night air and took my place in the crowd just as ED SHEERAN stepped on stage!

"ED!" I screamed, "PLEASE sign my balls!"

"I-I'm in love with-with the shape of you." he replied, pointing at me specifically and crawling into my ear. I try to get him out but he's in there. "I-I'm in love with the shape of you." comes his muffled voice from inside my ear.

"I WANT ED SHEERAN TO LOVE THE SHAPE OF ME!" the crowd exclaimed. They homed in on me, trapping me with no way out.

"It's Shedding time." comes a mysterious, angelic voice from above me as a heavenly force knocks everyone aside.

"I'm in love-love with your body." Ed commented muffledly in my ear.

"Thanks for saving me, Shed Eeran!" I say lovingly to Ed's angelic twin.

"*Sheds everywhere*" Shed replies before ascending into heaven with Ed.

"Now my-my bedsheets smell like you." Ed says as I wave goodbye to him.

Truly one of the moments of all time...

...or so I thought.