Chapter 1

[Hi again:3 I have tummy aches rn and I think I'm dying, anyways! If you guys have any ideas in mind just leave them in the com sec^^]

...

"Oww.. my head hurts" You complained, sitting up as you gently started massaging your forehead to easen up the pain. 'Did something happen last night..?'

Your mind couldn't recall the things that happened the night before, all you could remember was that purple creature carrying you, or maybe it was just a product of your imagination due to stress and lack of sleep?

It's probably just that. You didn't want to overthink too much. I mean, it's not like it's even possible for that to happen, right? You let out a sigh as you got up from bed and before fixing your uniform. "Wait a minute.."  your gaze then landed on the bed behind you, before looking around your surroundings.

"How long was I out for? And who's room is this? Am I even allowed to be here?" You asked yourself, now feeling oddly confused about the situation.

This is the exact same room where that "creature" had taken you in your dreams last night.. might just be a coincidence, it must've been just someone kind and caring enough to let you rest somewhere comfortable, or maybe they're just strict when it comes to the sleeping schedule?

Like Catnap.. well ain't that just stupid? He can't carry you, you're so much bigger and heavier in comparison for him to do that, how can a small little kitty like him carry a full grown adult like you? What is he gonna do? Transform into a bigger version of himself? Haha, funny right? That's just beyond belief to even be possible, this is not a kids show.. though their character designs are from a kids show...

..° *•._✯.°^°•.✯* °..

"Y/n! Y/n!!" Ella kept bugging you on something you obviously weren't very interested in, you were still upset with her running off from you last night. You could've gotten into so much trouble, or worse, she could've gotten hurt.

"What is it Ella?" You asked, still trying to be as kind and cheerful as possible, she might be an annoying little brat sometimes, but you still needed to understand her behavior considering the fact that she's still a child.

"Look! Look! I made a drawing!" She said while excitedly showing you the piece of artwork that she had created.

"Wow.. cool cool, nice work kiddo" you said, but wasn't really paying any attention to the drawing. "But you didn't even look at it!" The child noticed this behavior of yours and was now getting upset.

You sighed to yourself, knowing that you'll end up doing what she pleased anyway. Anything for her not to cry. Why does she likes bugging you most? Can't she just annoy the other employees? All the other kids likes you the most as well, but you didn't really quite understand why, considering that you weren't really a huge fan of children.

You felt a slight pinch on your arm, making you yelp in pain as your attention was now back on the little girl. "Y/nnn, you're not paying attention!" Said Ella, now sounding upset because of your lack of attention for her.

"Oh, my bad. Anyways, you were saying?" You asked, giving her the chance to continue her chattering. "I drew you something!" The girl excitedly said, showing you the piece of paper where her artwork was drawn. But there was something that caught you off guard about this little doodle of hers.. you slowly took the paper from the little girl's hand, examining it carefully.