Caillou beats the life out of Rosie/Grounded

It was a normal day (atleast it was for GoCity) Caillou was supposed to be at school today but got out of it by faking sick and somehow, his dad fell for it and let him stay home. Caillou was sitting in his room playing Minecraft BedWars on his laptop while raging and screaming at the top of his lungs because his bed got destroyed and he died by walking off a bridge. He cried and screamed for about 5 minutes straight (or more) until his dad's voice could be heard yelling from downstairs.

Caillou: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR! THIS GAME IS RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED! I HATE THIS STUPID GAME! I HOPE IT GETS DELETED! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Boris (his dad): "CAILLOU. SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I THROW YOUR ANNOYING ASS BALD EGG-SHAPED HEAD OUT THAT WINDOW. AND GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! NOW! NOW!"

Caillou: "Oh God. What is he gonna ground me for this time?"

He slowly walked down the stairs to see his dad standing next to the couch acting totally calm like he didn't just threaten to throw him out of his bedroom window.

Caillou: "Hey Dad, what did you call me for..?"

Boris: "I called you down here to tell you I'm going to the store to get cookies. Because you're a fat slob, and you ate all my damn cookies." (is this a reference??)

"DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN DON'T BOMB YOUR TEACHER'S HOUSE DON'T CRASH AN AIRPLANE INTO ANY TOWERS OR YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR 2763 YEARS!!! GOT IT?? Okay bye Caillou, I'll be back in about 20 minutes."

Boris walked out of the house started his car and drove off.

Caillou: "...What the hell is with these sudden mood changes? Anyway, I'm gonna go back and play some BedWars. That game is so fun!"

Caillou skedaddled back up the stairs and into his room. He opened his laptop just to see his screen was shattered. His eyes widened.

Caillou: "WHO BROKE MY COMPUTER!? WHO DID THIS?!"

Rosie suddenly barged into the room as well.

Rosie: "Good! Now no one needs to hear your annoying ass whining!"

Caillou is now visibly angry.

Caillou: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROSIE. ROSIE ROSIE ROSIE!! YOU BROKE MY COMPUTER. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD."

He grabbed a Minecraft diamond sword out of nowhere (GoAnimate logic) and started beating her to death with it. 

Rosie: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"

He took her to the bathroom and flushed her dead body down the toilet while laughing hysterically until he heard the front door open and his dad's voice from downstairs...

Boris: "I'm home!"

Caillou felt his heart jump out of his chest when he heard his dad come home.

Caillou: "Oh no..."

Boris came upstairs and walked into the bathroom.

Boris: "...CAILLOU. Why the hell is there blood everywhere?! Why do you have a diamond sword? DID YOU KILL SOMEONE AGAIN?! Where's Rosie...?"

*realization*

Boris: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAILLOU. HOW DARE YOU MURDER ROSIE AND FLUSH HER DOWN THE FREAKING TOILET!! THAT IS IT!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR 39571029528662957285928592854869386829529582716402868205743958205743 SEXTILLION YEARS!! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU BALD-HEADED PIECE OF CRAP. I WISH YOUR MOTHER ABORTED YOU."

Caillou starts crying and runs goofily to his bedroom.

Caillou: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Boris: "ALSO NO COOKIES FOR YOU, YOU FAT SLOB."

(A/N: idk wtf im doing helpme)