A Headache From Hell (Michael's P.O.V.)

I woke up with Ruby still asleep on my shoulder. It was a pretty restless night. Tossing and turning. This eclipse has eaten everyone alive. I was in deep thought, when Ruby stirred awake.

"Morning." I whispered not wanting to wake the others up. 

"Morning." She responded with a smile. "Are you sure you're okay?"

To tell you the truth, I wasn't. I did not know what was wrong with me either, I just felt strange and ached everywhere. Mostly my head. "I'm fine, just have a headache."

"Do you want a paracetamol?" She asked. I loved the way she always cared for me and looked out for me. Ruby has always been a worried and loyal person, she's just not the open person to express her feelings. I wish she did that more. Well, I can't really say anything I'm like that too. Hidden away. No one needs to know anything.

"Yeah please." I said rubbing my temples. She gently rose her head off of my shoulder and slowly got up lifting the covers as quietly as possible. I followed closely behind tip toeing across the room towards the kitchen.

Once I had a paracetamol, the aching pain seemed to calm down. We walked back into the living room with everyone awake. Seems like the boys felt disorientated too. Holding their heads and rubbing their eyes.

"We best get going, we're meeting Adam soon." Luke announced. I didn't want to leave. I need to keep Ruby safe. God knows what is happening out there. Maybe I do love Ruby. Wait, what? She's just a friend. A good one.

*few hours later*

We was walking back from our meeting to Luke's house.

"Can't believe we're going on tour!" Ashton exclaimed. 

"It's going to be epic." Calum said.

Throughout this conversation, I was zoned out thinking. Thinking about this city. It can't just be this one can it? I mean the girls saw it in Melbourne.

"Mike?" Said Luke shaking me out of my daze. 

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"Do you want to call the girls and tell them the news?" 

"Oh yeah sure. I'm going to go home actually." 

"Okay, see you later."

I walked off down the next street. Even though I'm twenty, I still live with my parents until me and the boys can find an apartment. On my way home, I decided to call Ruby.

"Hello?" She answered. 

"Hey." 

"What's up?" 

"We're going on tour." 

"That's amazing Mikey!" 

"Yeah it is." 

"You don't seem too excited, what is really up?" 

"Nothing I feel a little ill." 

"Oh, okay." 

"Got to go. Bye." 

"Bye."

I was a little ill, but I'm just not sure about my feelings anymore. The guys know I'm not one to express any of my true emotions, that's because I don't know how to.

I got to my front door and walked through to the kitchen to find my mum cooking. 

"Oh hey sweetie, I got the news Adam called. Congratulations!" She hugged me. 

"Thanks mum." 

"What's up? You've been like this for days." 

"Well, it's this eclipse and Ruby." 

"What about Ruby?" She completely ignored what I said about this eclipse. But I carried on anyway. 

"Well, I don't know if I love her, but I can't express my true feelings or anything and neither can she." 

"You'll find a way." She said rubbing my back.

All that night, I was tossing and turning again from this headache. I woke up and went downstairs to the lounge room where both my parents were. 

"Are you alright son?" My dad asked with concern. 

"I've had these headaches for the past few days and they just won't go." I said cradling my head on the verge of screaming in pain. When I looked up my mum and dad exchanged a look at each other. Eyes were big. Worried. I don't think they knew I noticed but it did. What was going on?

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I've decided that I'm going to be updating every Thursday since I never do anything that day. 

Twitter: @5sexofmikey