⊱-- (S1) [Night of Phantoms]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

[==========================]

-> [ARTISTS / SERIES USED]
- lilredbeany.

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Fear.

The dread shook her body to the core, making it near-impossible for even air to pass through her nostrils. Her trembling hand opposed how tightly her arm was held, so much so that she couldn't even move it — Terror, confusion, and caution was everything displayed on the eyes of the people in front of her. Unlike them, however, she could not find the strength in herself to turn around and face the aggressor.

Frozen in fear, the girl could only watch as her companions either backed away, or also remained stone-cold in horror — One of them didn't. Clutching something from his back-pocket, the strangest one of them seemed almost ready for a fight. The ginger girl, however, merely glanced over her shoulder, staring deep into those purely-white eyes, and the literal ear-to-ear smirk of the creature's foul desires.

She broke out of her fear, screaming as loudly as her lungs would allow her, and yanking her entire body back. Thanks to the tight clutch that the monster's claws had on her arm, the moment she pulled away, its sharp fingers tore her skin. For a second, though no one could see it, everything shifted — Even if just a single centimeter, everything returned to its original place, all while Ashlyn fell on her ass.

Ashlyn: ["When did it-?!"]

The girl was ready to skittle back to the group, but stopped as soon as she turned around. It could've been her own mind fucking with her, but she could've sworn that everything felt a lot brighter, easier to see. Not only that, but that thing was also nowhere to be seen, leaving behind not even the smallest traces of itself. Instead, all the girl saw was nothing, and could only, very slowly, calm down her breathing.

Ashlyn: ["It's gone...? Ugh, this is getting overwhelming, and actually — Kinda frustrating"] So dizzy that she could barely stand, she raised a hand to cover her face ["My heart hurts. Am I going crazy...?"]

Y/N: ["Where the fuck is it?"]

Taylor: ["WHAT was it?!"]

Logan: ["I-I don't see it anywhere..."]

Aiden: ["One of the ghosts, maybe?"]

Ashlyn, through her quickened and unstable breathing , turned around to face the rest of the idiots she had come with. Taylor kept a bit behind, obviously frightened through her shaking hands. Logan was also a bit nervous, staring through the camera in his hand. Ben rapidly wrote on his notebook with a stone-cold face, while Aiden nonchalantly smirked and looked around — Y/N was still indifferent as usual.

Ashlyn: ["Oh, right... The others saw it, too"]

Tyler: ["Are you guys dumb? Ghosts aren't real. This is just some stupid prank"]