Characters You Should Know

NOTE - I forgot the Death-Songs name so instead of Song-wing Say Death-song. Sorry...TT

Teddy - An egg/Hatchling. Youngest. Description: A white-blue hue with a blue and purple and gold tail fin that looks like stained glass. Species: ????/ Bright-Tail. (They look like A smaller version of Garf just so you can picture it/ A white egg)

Liam/Char/Charcoal - Fledgling. Middle child. Description: A Luk3-warm dark grey with a gold, pink, red tail fin that looks like stained glass. has stain glass fin/ears and Tail. Species: ????/ Bright-Tail. (They look like A baby Death-song mixed with Death-song just so you can picture it)

Cape/Capricorn - Teen. Oldest. Description: A Luk3-warm bule paws and white everywhere else with a gold, purple, Blue tail fin that looks like stained glass. has stain glass fin/ears and Tail. Species: ????/ BrightTAIL. (They look like baby Death-song' mixed with song-wings just so you can picture it)

Stain - Hatchling. 2nd Youngest. Description: Transparent like a ghost but with a hue of Cyan surround the edges like an outline, has stain glass fin/ears and Tail.  Species: ????(Possibly a mix of A bright-Tail and a ghost. (They look like the Baby death -song = adult death-song just so you can picture it)

Common features of Bright-Tails - They have peacock like tails. The part of the tail that  are amber, so they are strong. They shoot colored and normal amber (Usually the same color of their tail) Specific colors have specific abilities (Bright-tail amber work like song wing amber. They also, if needed, make a Egg using A hidden amber type. (Also don't say they are overpowered because in everywhere else they are bad at. Melee, sometime sight, and anything touching its scales. They kind of have allodynia but for pain...Mainly to poison soooo, The dragon root pain is like when you cannot die but you've been thrown to the sun and stuck there and still feel pain...

Red and Orange are hot- Orange is only warm. Bright tails with red or orange tails can change it between red and orange. This amber cannot harden unless smothered by water, touching a animal, and other amber.

Blue any color in the same family as blue are cold and can freeze an enemy in 10-30 min depending on the age and the color. The lighter it is, the less cold it can be.

Purple and pink can be manipulated at will and only hardens when it comes in contact with a special substance that Bright tail which is a special saliva. Allowing them to make the amber into shapes.

Greens poisons victims. The darker it is the more deadly the poison/venom is. 

Gold and silver - ................????????????

More detailed explanation of basic looks - They look Like A death-song but tooth's size. and they Have a thin amber as the stain glass membrane of the wing. They may still have the attraction ability but its rare. They also have longer tails

NOTE- They know where there were going but forgot about all the information they know about the events. They knew they were human but now have some new dragon memories as a backstory. This starts a bit after the Death-song encounter (imperfect harmony episode 3)