A Wonderful Hatch and A New Home

This chapter is Going to be mainly about Teddy and Chars...

Teddy was still in the horrible pitch black void, but she knew she was going to hatch very, very soon. She couldn't wait any longer, she had to go now! She started running into the wall of the egg. Eventually heard A crack. Yes! It's working, just have to do it a little more... I hear my brothers...

'Cape! Cape! Wake up! I heard cracking!' She knew that was Stain's voice.

' She finally hatching! My little sister!' Thats was Char's this time. She finally broke out and flopped, or slid face first onto the wooden floor, wooden bars blocking her from getting farther. (Yes they are in the stables. And yes the others Know about them, But they haven't seen them.). It was a warm evening and when she looked around, the only dragons she saw were her brothers.

'Took ya' long enough!' Capricorn playfully snarled at the newborn, picking her up by the scruff and putting her on the hay. Teddy could not speak yet but she did grunt. 

'Should we take her to the others?' Capricorn asked them.

'Yes! Besides im hungry...' Stain grumbled, rolling over so his belly showed.

'No...Even if she has a human mind doesn't mean she wouldn't get overloaded! She still a hatchling.' Char growled back.

'Yea...I agree with Char on this one. She just a hatchling' The pink Nadder Teddy knew as Sweet chirped.

'You're right...We can all get food. Sweet can watch over her.

'Okay...' Stain grunted pushing open the cage door.

Charcoal, Capricorn and Stain walked out and flew to where I assume food is.

' If I'm correct...Charcoal said you where like them? The youngest right?' Sweet asked turning her head to me.

She nodded, looking into the night sky.

'Hmm... How about you try your amber? I see you have...Blue purple and gold!' Sweet chirped curling up but still facing me.

First she tried to spit but it didn't work. Then he used it more like a blast, but it just produced regular amber. This time, she focused on the color light blue and then blasted. It was a light bule and it produce a nice cool aura. (FUN FACT! Some dragon species in my AU is Warm blooded) 

'Great! Great! Can you try the others?' Sweet smiled.

After while of practice the rest came back with fish in their jaws. Sweet and I quickly snatched up some fish and Teddy continued to practice her blast and sweet kept cleaning it by eating it since she's made out of amber. Capricorn interrupted

'Ugh...We need a private place. I prefer to be a alone with you guys...' He growled. By now the other dragons came in and she hid.

' So...I can give this Note in Norse to him?' Char pulled out a note.

'Wha- When did you have the time-? You know what, Yes. My wing should be fine besides their dragons are probably sleeping.' 

'Well, I knew you were eventually going to do that if you wanted stay so while I went out I found the perfect location to make a permanent nest...!'

'Okay...Let's go. Charn can burn a small hole through the wood that Teddy can crawl to-' Cape was interrupted by Stain.

'Wait? She isn't going by a name?'

'Fine! Call her Sliver! Like I was saying 'Sliver' will crawl through and pull the lock out and we can fly to this location. You will lead.' he looked back Charcoal 'Sweet can carry Sliver since she's big enough to carry her'